Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hi!

I love snacks!!! I love salty snacks, but i prefer sweet popcorn!

okay that was totally random!

Do u like white wine or red wine better?
Personally, i like white wine better!

Another random question! hahaha!

But red wine tastes just right when I'm eating meat together with it!
White wine Tastes right when i'm eating snacks together with it!

Had fun while working today! THank God for this last minute job, if not i would be slacking a lot today and wasting my time bumming away! Din take snap shots recently while doing events.
Should have taken shots of the gorgeous chocos and tarts today! Usually i would but....
Think i'm getting lazier! haha! :( but just wanted to blog for fun anyhow!
To catch up with u guys!
Coz it's been long!
Tata! stay in touch K?! Muakz! : )

And I really love the lovely cookies Hanhui gave to me! ( below ) So sweet of her! heheh!
i like! : )