Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Commitments completed. : )

Sherry can now enjoy the fruits of her labour- spend on corsets!!!!

Completed all the previous Very-Fun!! events for Pure Fitness, Animae Fest, Hot Bake Promo,
and can now enjoy the fruits of my labour! My colleagues who worked with me are all really lovable and cute too. : )

My next event would start on Friday, and I have 3/4 of THursday to rest and enjoy! : )

Acted as a croupier for a production shoot today and It was a learning experience.
I learnt that i need to be more graceful, expressive and focused.

I love the costume. It is a cheongsam and my nails had to be painted red coz there were many close-up hand shots. I hope i did okay coz i really really tried my best. I was really glad that the crew was very patient with me and guided me along. Initially i was very worried that I might have lots of N-Gs.

Photobucket