Friday, May 1, 2009

Rag doll and Alice in the Wonderland Meowx* at Beer Fest 09.

updating the RETRO PICTURES! CHECK THEM OUT! Thx lurve! : )




hahaha. i lurve the red hair!

I'm still on M.I.A mode from my personal msn! hahaha! THANKS FRENZ FOR INFORMING AND REMINDING ME OF THINGS THRU MY CELL!
I've got a very important to me design project that i have to commit too for now, DEADLINE SOON! haha! hence I gotta commit myself to actively use my ''for projects and work'' msn for now. For discussions of project and comments. I would log on to my personal msn soon!

I'm glad that my event talent jobs' timings are really flexible and thankful that i've got a great fren to help me coordinate a lot of things for the design project! hehehe! Thanks babe! Hence I can participate in the events without worries and stressss!

I would log on more often to my personal account once i'm done with the important project! For now, that's my baby! hahaha.
I'm trying to cope with my new full-time job as well, since it's an entirely new industry to me. I resigned from my previous job becoz i felt that i couldn't cope with full design, customer service, marketing, sales, telemarketing, adhoc work, adminstrative stuff and copyrighting altogether. People were telling me to stay first, due to recession. But once, i've made up my mind, no one can stop me. And there were other more important reasons of why i resigned lah. i felt like i needed a long break too before I start school, But i ended up
''not wanting to do nothing'' hence i searched for a new one shortly, hopefully one that could be more relaxed than my previous.

Now my new job, i'm dealing with sales, marketing and design, and i'm really hoping that i can cope this time round.....see how things go lah...

Bye peeps!
freakin' tired today!