Sunday, April 26, 2009

Random Lion-y, Lion-ish, Lion-ishhyy.

WAIT WAIT. THIS IS THE I'M-TRYING-TO-ACT-SWEET-AND-DEMURE-LOOK FIRST.IF I DON'T OPEN MY MOUTH AND SPEAK RIGHT, AHHH.....THIS WOULD REMAIN AS ''TRYING-TO-ACT-SWEET-AND-DEMURE SUCCESSFULLY.'' *WINKWINK.

Photobucket


AND THEN RITE....IF I OPEN UP MY MOUTH RITE....IT'S AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT STORY ALREADY!

AH...PEOPLE DAMN VERSATILE ONE MAN.hahaha! Act Cute, Act sweet, Act sexy, Act cool...
all can. ALL CAN! MANY MANY! ( oh shit! i think i'm turning mad! )


OKAY THIS POST WOULD BE 3/4 PICTURE-SECTION, 1/4 RUBBISH.
HAHAHA!

nah!







Time for me to cut my fringe! Now Chao lao lookin' never mind rite,
if 40 years old chao lao looking, alarmark! Means 40 years old, i'd look like 50 leh!
SCARYYYY! YAR! THERE WERE PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT THAT I'M IN MY LATE TWENTIES!
HELLO I'M JUST 22 OKAY. 21 PLUS, HAHAHA, SINCE MY BDAY HAVEN'T PASSED! ( heheh.
I prefer the number 21 actually! ( * HOHO! PLAY CHEAT!!!!!* ) I SCARED TO GROW OLDER AND OLDER AND OLDER! SCARY! hoho!)

AIR- ''Aiyah, SHerry, want people to say you're still very young and look young then say lah! Hint here Hint there, beat around the blooming bushes.''

Sherry- ''OF COZ WANT LAH...BUT NOBODY SAY LEH! EVERYONE THINKS THAT I LOOK CHAO LAO! TIO BOH???????HAHAHA! THIS WOULD BE EXTREMELYYYYYYYYYY DAMAGING TO MY SELF-CONFIDENCE MAN!!!!!HAHAHAHA. DIN U NOTICE THAT MY SELF-CONFIDENCE LEVEL HAS DROPPED TREMENDOUSLY RECENTLY? HAHAHAH HENCE I NEED A LOT OF CONSOLATION!''


The best movies I've watched recently are Taken and Fast and Furious.
Damn Action man!
i like! Oh yah i only like Action and Comedies!
hahaha. I HATE HORROR!

This is my current favourite dress.
I got sick of loose fitting clothes already.

Yay, i traced finish the logo i was supposed to trace already.
Now left with layout and colours that i can play with.

U NOE SOMETHING, MY ONLY DISTRACTION IS ''ME''
hahahaha. So Now i gotta get rid of ''ME'' to concentrate on what i gotta do! hahaha!

AIR- ''SILLY WEIRDO!''

okay, i better get busy! bye! I'm happy today! Muakz peeps! I love you!
hahahahahah!

-Sher-in-a-pensive-mood-today:

One sentence from her:

''Sherry doesn't think that she is aloof or unfriendly. Sherry just thinks that she is careful.''