Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Random Shoppinggggggggggggggggggg!!! : )

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! I NOE I NOE! NOBODY POSE IN BIKINI!!! HAHAHA!

The reason why i left the hangers and tags intact is becoz I want to show that all these are new, and maintained in their pristine conditions after being purchased. UK sizes 6, 8. Not to worry! Prices are negotiable if you are interested in the products!


If interested please let me know K! Make my hard-working buyer-bud and I harppy! hahaha!
WAD TO DO, MY FREN TOLD ME THAT MY NUN CLUB BUSINESS CAN CLOSE DOWN, HENCE
NOW, I'M VENTURING INTO SOMETHING NEW. ( ***anyway, the nun-club business thinggy was a crappy joke, in case u tot it's real! haha! it's just some for-fun-for-laughters group. )


DON'T LAUGH. NOT MANY PEOPLE WANNA BE NUN OKAY. hahaha. NOWADAYS PEOPLE ALL WANNA GET MARRIED AND GIVE BIRTH TO MANY MANY MANY KIDS! HAHAHAHA! MANY MANY!!! MANY MANY BABOON SEE-BABOON-DO MANY MANY! hahahaha!

BUT I GOT SUPPORTERS TOO for my nunclub! lalalal~ Don't worry, next time I'd be some head-nun signing AUTOGRAPHS MAN. AND GIVING ''THANK YOU SPEECH!'' HAHAHAHA!
oh maybe rite, next time got ''NUN AWARDS CEREMONY!'' HAHAHAH! OMG! I CAN PRINT MY OWN BANNERS AND BACKDROP! HAHAHAH!
DON'T LAUGH AT ME NOW. HAHAHAHA.

Still got more items! And if u're cool,
do mail to the email address below to lemme know what would u fancy from London!!!


NO!!!!!!haha. Please don't email me things like ''i wanna make flen with you! Can u make flen with me too?''
hahahahahahahaha!

Thanks! Muakx! : )









Love,
Sherry