Sunday, April 5, 2009

This video is damn uber-cool lah!

I LURVE IT! I din count how many times i've watched it man!
So Funkay! hahaha. THey made Skeletons look funkay!
haha. *Graphic ones lah! real ones i scared man! haha!*
And the music is great too!
BTW, frenz, if u need a skeleton mask! i got one! CAN GLOW IN THE DARK ONE SOMEMORE!
hahaha. I know you like it! hahaha!



( credits: first seen and heard from http://www.myspace.com/theyoungpunx )

ONE-OF-A-KIND-ONE-AND-ONLY-IN-THIS-WORLD-CANNOT-AFFORD
-TO-HAVE-DUPLICATION,

Sherry,


BUT ME STILL ON M.I.A. MODE! HAHA!

-
-
-

''Got time to watch videos, no time to appear un.M.I.A ah!''

hahaha.

''This video is watch for research one! I was looking for some brightly-coloured graphics, music related production, to gain some ideas for a project.''

I feel like I've been wasting my time too much, gotta get back the momentum to start doing something useful to my life now! hahaha!

SHerry Ong!