Tuesday, April 14, 2009

OH-HOW-LOUD!

HELLO CRAZY FUNKY PEEPS! I hope you did party hard during the weekends! ( actually i'm NOT SURE WHAT'S UP WITH THIS so-called FORMAL GREETING MAN. HAHAHAHA. I think i'm just being LAME!!! FOR FUN! haha! )


I HAVE NOT CHANGED MY ''LOUD'' STYLE A BIT. AND I'M STILL MADLY IN LURVE WITH POP-ART AND NU-RAVE! : ) ( who cares?! hahahaha!---oh, actually i'm just running out of things to say hence I'm in some kinda rambling-talk-about-myself-and-talk-to-myself-mode now. )

AIR: ''Doesn't that like happen all the time?!''

Actually i think I've got some kinda TALENT IN SELF-ENTERTAINMENT. THAT'S Y I'M NEVER BORED.

I'm into Blazers and all too, But currently mine's just those dull-coloured ones and the white one below.
Plan to get a pink or orange one in future! hahaha!


Something random again!:

If you're interested in the shorts that i'm wearing in the pictures below,
the shorts are for sale too!
It's from London as well- new, stylish, chic, being Q.Ced, easy to match, and going for only $50(negotiable!). UK size 8. : )
Do mail randomshopping@live.com if you're interested!
Thanks love! Enjoy your week!!!







Much Love!
-!Sherry-