Friday, April 10, 2009

Weird dreams!!!

I had a weird dream today!
I dreamt that I was running and running and running non-stop. And I was carrying like my heavy bag and food along with me. And then something like, there were some kids who needed help or food or something, and i gave them food, or something like that!
Or was it, they snatched them from me? Can't remember exactly how was the exact version like.
I forgot what I was running after. Probably running after a bus or some vehicle that was supposed to bring me to an important venue or sth. OMG SO WEIRD!
It was quite vague.
But i remembered that I was running, like as if I was running non-stop for my life.


The other time I dreamt that all my teeth fell out!
That was even weirder!!!

Happy Friday! And Enjoy your weekends peeps!
I'm still M.I.A-ing from msn. haha.
Got really a lot of thoughts to settle.

Night peeps!

: )