Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PRANK CALLS/ SMSES damn bo liao can! hahaha

hahaha. i hate prank calls with anonymous numbers!
I'd just answer ''hello hello''
and if nobody answers, i'd just hang up
and happily continue doing my own things. lalalalala~~~~~~~
hahaha.

i think there was once i received blank messages and i just messaged back ''anyway, it's really fine if u don't wanna tell me who u are. Anyway have a nice day! / merry Christmas/ happy new year! '' ( i forgot what exactly i said....but it was some sherrified- trying-to-be-funny-greeting! hahaha! )

oh my god. why prank call? get a life! seriously!


Did i tell u something, i got a wrong caller who messaged me ''good nite''! b4. Wad the hell! so freakin'' funny man! so farnieeeeeee!!! hahaha!

Extracted From previous entry:

(Yeah..and i received msges from some weird wrong-number-caller.)

-Phone rings-

*Engaging with school work, listening to some music.*

*Messages back* ( Foreign number )

Sherry: Hey you are?

Caller: Think I called the wrong number, anyway, Good nite.

(Coz it does happen at times that I lost contacts and all!)

Sherry: Wad a polite wrong-number-caller. We may know each other, may have lost numbers while switching phones. What’s ur name?

Caller: Err..Honestly, I doubt so becoz I was talking to a fren and we got cut off mid-way, my name is Johnathan. Actually, I don’t even know why am I replying to u! lol.’’
( Haha. But she/he actually bothered replying in the first place!)

Sherry: *Alritey. Take care!
HAHA.



Regards,
Sherry.