Sunday, March 29, 2009

Joan and Sharon's birthday! plus Funkay COLOURFUL caps! Tat are sexay as well! hahaha!

My new favourite song! Heard it from the studio wu's dance video!

previously- janet-jackson-ft-effrem-so-much-betta-warped-mix- SO MUCH BETTA (Warped Mix) - Janet Jackson-

pictures for ''Ingrid's farewell'' updated also!
hahah! There! Macam ''SNEAK PREVIEW'' hahahah! Siao!

eeeee. my cheeks are forever so chubby!!!!!!!











To see the rest, please scroll down!
hahaha!



hahahah! I was trying my best to ''angle angle''! i like this picture best! ( below!) : )
look at the funkay hats man. Absolutely funkay....i like!!!
Sexay! *winkwink! heh!





At Zouk yesterday. And i love Sexxxay Crystal's purpley hair! damn uber-cool man!
hahah. i'm back to wearing caps and the hip-hop, street-wear style kinda look now! nice nice?!

Hahaha. if u notice! i like to speak in separate paras,
But i really hate to go like:

''This morning, i woke up, then i decided to go there,
then after that,
i met some frenz,
then after meeting some frenz,
we hung out at this place that place,
then suddenly one blooming small bird flew pass, and then right,
i decided that the small bird was cute.
then suddenly i pity the small bird,
so right, i decided to adopt it,
then after that right, I stared at my fishes lor.
Don't u think that the fishes' lives are really boring?
Swim here, Swim there in one small tank...damn sad lah. Wanna sleep still need to open eyes big big to sleep. Haiyah..wanna smile also cannot smile properly, wanna yawn due to boredom also cannot.
The only excitement is food. If they decide to jump out and not resign to fate, then it's called COMMIT SUICIDE already. AT least the dogs can run away! ( hahahah.
actually i don't noe how on earth do i come up with so much crap. )
So even though i was really bored, i'm still glad that i'm a human-being. okay..then rite....

Afternoon, i decided to like hang out with my other group of frenz lah,
yah lah..u noe lor, long time never meet, so like damn sad man.
yar, so we met up lah.
Then right, haiyah, met up also quite nothing-beta-to-do one man,
so we ended up going back to stare at blank walls. I mean right, BLANK WALLS U NOE, haiyah, so sad man. i felt like really banging my head against the wall man. TIO BO?
haiyah. my life very boring hor? so sad. SEE NOW I'M EMO ALREADY. Nevermind,
don't need to console me, i'd be fine after a while one. I'd talk to the trees and they'll like respond one. Sometimes clouds seem to be talking to me too. PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT I'M CRAZY!''

I'M SORRY. I DON'T LIKE TO TYPE LIKE THIS ONE! hahaha. So bear with my random separate
paragraphs!