Friday, March 13, 2009

My world.

I don't like people bothering me with lame matters.
Matters that are not that important at all.
And i don't like getting scolded or blamed when my intensions are good and when i took time and effort out from my hectic and tiring schedule to do things, and get blamed upon instead. About not-so-important-matters.

I don't like to be told what to do. I have my own brains. I can think for myself.

I disappeared for quite a long while yesterday coz i wanted time for myself.

These days, i really have no appetite even for good food, i only eat half of the portions during most meals, and i think it's not necessarily a bad thing also. I guess when my mood is really bad. I tend to lose appetite too.

Sometimes i blast the music so loud becoz i just wanna be absorbed in my own world. sometimes, i'm really absorbed in my very own world and i find peace in that.

Sometimes, i do wanna migrate to some place far away to live alone. maybe one day, if i can, i just might. hahaha.


once i'm okay, i'm alright, i'd be back to being in the real world again.

HAHA. I SOUND LIKE A TURTLE FOR ONCE. OR A FROG IN THE WALL.
HAHAHAHA.