Friday, March 6, 2009

i wanna grow vegetables!










Changed my style again! haha. See my LOOK-LIKE-WEAR-FOR-WINTER outfit. This jacket was bought yesterday but i din have time to blog!
I know you would go like
'' It's Singapore leh!''
hahahahahha! alah alah alah!
I know I know!
But i'm always known for wearing things people would not wear anyway.
Either too Flamboyant, look like wear for yet another Halloween party, or suited for WINTER or...or....look like wear for sleeping one! hahaha!
BUT I LIKE....ohhh.. FUNKAY! HAHA!

Was in a really foul mood today CAN,
if you happened to catch me with my mouth wide OPEN, that's becoz i
spent my entire evening talking WITH A LOT OF FIRE about how FRUSTRATED I WAS.
SOMETIMES I IMAGINE MYSELF TO BE a CARTOON CHARACTER WITH A BIG HAMMER, once an enemy comes, use that BIG HAMMER TO HAMMER THAT CHAP'S HEAD. sound effects---( diong diong diong ) Then after which, the chap would see stars, next, carry the chap and throw him/ her into THE CANNON, AND THEN USE HIM/HER AS A CANNON BALL to shoot up to the skies! Then after which rite, he would get....okay..i lazy to continue leh....PAISEH, ANTICLIMAX!HAHAHA.

BUT SOMETIMES QUITE FUNNY LEH. PEOPLE THINK IT'S VERY FUNNY WHEN I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT THINGS CAN. And sometimes i do really wanna use some people who piss me off like shit as a CANNON BALL MAN. SERIOUSLY MAN.
hahaha.

oh my god. Best thing is, i was in a foul mood rite, and i was walking across the road with a fren, when some irritating bird from the BLOOMING SKIES flew pass and happily decided to BLESS ME WITH some AMAZING BIRD CRAP THING that landed on my precious hair. Wah lau! You see, even a bird does not LET ME OFF! I need a sterilizer for my HAIR CAN! ALAMARK! I WAS CLEANING MY HAIR AT THE NEAREST POSSIBLE TOILET IMMEDIATELY WITH MIGHTY FORCE MAN! See lah see lah,
my life damn SAD CAN.

I don't understand how people can suffer in SILENCE? I've never suffered in silence can.
I would always NEVER FAIL TO VOICE OUT MY UNHAPPINESS OR DISPLEASURE ONE.

WHY? COZ I DON'T WANNA GET BULLIED.
EVEN VERBALLY. NO. Haiyah. i'm still young man! i don't wanna get irritated by so many bloody idiotic things man. My heart kept beating faster and faster everyday CAN. AIYOZ SO SCARY YOU KNOW!
I think i should just migrate to Jaimaca lah, I wanna like do dreadlocks on my hair and sing BAHA MAN SONGS, or maybe i should migrate to a rural land and grow vegetables lah. Then next time u'd see me with two pig tails dangling on my head, happily waving at you, carrying two big pails of water! Please don't BE PAISEH TO SAY U ARE MY FREN THEN! HAHAHA!

okay. i need to rest already. Goodbye peeps!
WAd an unlucky day for me. So SAD U NOE SO SAD!haha.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU WANNA GROW VEGETABLES WITH ME TO MAKE ME HAPPIER. hahahaha!


-Sherry-