Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pictures!

HELLO PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I changed the colour of my blog for fun!
I know! I havent changed my top display picture in like ages. But this still remains as my fav fav picture till now.
The photographer is really great man! I wish I had that kind of greattt talent in photography!

I'm still on M.I.A. mode! hahahah!
I KNOW! VERY LONG NEVER HEAR MY VOICE ALREADY RITE!
YOUR WORLD IS LIKE AT PEACE MAN! HAHAHAHA!

MY ENERGY LEVEL IS GETTING LOWER AS I GET OLDER MAN!
I NEED TO FIND BACK THE ''LIVELINESS'' THAT ONCE EXISTED IN ME! HAHAHAH!

I THINK I'M LIKE GETTING OLDER! I NEED TO DRINK ANLENE MILK TO STRENGTHEN UP MY BONES!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sherry_Cheongsam

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



-Sherry is a random girl in a random world, who likes to say random things, at RANDOM TIMES!-