Tuesday, June 30, 2009

hi all!

( The Breadyy-stress-ball looks good enough to munch on. )
Photobucket

Photobucket


hey lovely peeps!
Good MID-NIGHT! I love Tom Yam!
haha. okay. damn random man.
Btw..Btw...
please note that the following account does not belong to me leh!
please see below! thank you!
nah! here! :

Photobucket

Photobucket

hahaha. I don't have a second name called Whitney too.
My second name/ nick-name's SOMZ. hahaha. Sounds cool rite?
i know you like it! hahaha!
my pictures were used for this account, but it wasn't created by me leh.
kinda funny though! I happened to look at the ''friends suggestions'' thinngy, and saw aye....how come got my own face POP OUT, with a different name one man! hahah
Thought that it was really funny and weird man. haha.
The description on the profile doesn't sound like me too man.
hahaha. World peace? Dolphins?

Aiyoz, really not me-type leh!
hahaha!