Saturday, July 4, 2009

Back to the old hairstyle which made me look younger! hahah!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Haiyah, i damn old already lah huh, too bad lah huh, must act cute more to make myself look more ''young and happening'' man. Hence bear with my blatant trying-to-act-cuteness. i prefer this hairstyle man, makes me look younger. i think?! I don't care. you must think so too.
About 2 months later, my ''lion-hair'' would be back again. haha.

A fren said that i look like a TEACHER (with this hairstyle)...today......( sorry previously wearing dress, and blazer and carrying big bag. ) Hey, i wouldn't mind trying to be a teacher man, that would be something new leh. okay. I KNOW WHAT I WOULD TEACH.

MORAL EDUCATION. YES YES!
AND.
ART AND CRAFT! HAHA!
PLEASE SUPPORT ME IF I DECIDE TO TRY TEACHING.
PRINT FOR ME A BIG BANNER WITH LOVING WORDS.
THEN CHAPEL I WANNA LEAD TO SING.
AND MY CHAPEL-TIME NAME WOULD BE SISTER-SHERRY-SOMZ.

AIR-''you think holding concert ah''?

''hmm...okay lah....maybe next time the Nun Club can have our own album. First song-
Why are we nuns, 2nd song- Crazy nuns, 3rd song- Nun-Nun forever. 4th song- Demented nun likes to talk to the air, the other nuns scared of her, 5th song- Nun Finale.


Maybe my next hairstyle might be the put-a-bowl-on-top-of-my-head-and-cut kinda hairstyle man. Cool rite?
wah..damn tired man. i think i'm really getting older man.
haiyah, haven't drink Anlene milk to strengthen up my bones yet.
k lah. bye and good nitez!
haha!

i'm really into cheong sams now man. So random rite.
But i like them!
Currently, i only own one, below:
Haha. i think if i remembered correctly, the sales-person told me that i should just get the M-size one,
but i got an S because i did not want the cheong-sam to be even a little-bit loose-fitting.
Hiao rite! hahaha!

Photobucket

Would like to get a green or dark blue one.