Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm going for the tanned look now!

Photobucket

Photobucket



hahaha! I was sick of complaining so much about myself and not doing anything about it.
Hence, I've been running, skipping, doing crunches and sit ups these days to make my physique healthier-looking and I really need to lose more weight as well!!! But I don't want to be skinny, I just wanna be just-right, toned, and healthy looking. I would need about at least 2 more months of intensive ''training'' to achieve a healthier looking physique. Hence, nowadays, instead of complaining about myself to my very-encouraging frenz on msn ( poor friends! Have to take all my gibberish crap! haha! and Whines! ) , i've been committing the time to improve on my self-image, to build up my own self-confidence instead. Because confidence is very very important to me.
oh man, a lot of hard-work needs to be committed. But no pain, no gain.
haha!

That's a new red dress I bought. Red and Yellow would be more suitable for my current damn-tanned skin-tone.

Yeah...i know myself... 4 months later, i would probably change my image again.
hahahaha.