Monday, July 20, 2009

Pictures updated. From lovely, nice-nice Jane!

hey...this remix is quite cool:
with a little bit of the ''blue-da-ba-dee''
from the past.

( Credits- From Url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEaWCQuWQn4 )





I think frenz find it even funnier when i'm talking about something serious.

They would start laughing like crazy while looking at my expressions.
And I would be like, ''Hey..really leh! IT'S TRUE! YOU ALL DON'T BELIEVE ME AH? Why are all of you laughing?''

The reaction would be like, ''Yah! We know! We believe! But we're laughing at the seriousness in your tone. The way you're saying it!''

or like, ''Wah..it's the first time you sound so serious.''

HEY..I'M AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS GIRL OKAY.
SIMI SI ''laughing at the seriousness in your tone.''
I always sound serious and mean serious business man.

JUST LIKE I'M DAMN SERIOUS ABOUT BEING A NUN LAH!
NEXT TIME WE'LL START TAKING NUN PORTRAITS OKAY? WITH OUR FAVOURITE ANIMALS!

Okay!...pictures section!:



Photobucket

Photobucket

Regards,
SHERRY-ONG-WHO-LOVES-TALKING-TO-THE-AIR.