Friday, October 16, 2009

I wish...i wish for more time

I wish i have more time to do more things everyday man...
After printing my stuff, i realised that i was running a little late for school.
Ended up eating snacks at school for dinner during break. haha. I think i have this weird habit of checking things over and over again, and always feeling inadequate, coz i don't like things to be sloppy...I don't like to spend time doing something and feeling that it was not done with my best effort,
i mean...if u wanna do something rite...might as well do your best..if not why are u doing it at all in the first place rite....wasting your time only...And i mean if u show the world your slip-shod work, u would also feel like some stupid retard lah...might as well just trash it away right.

I really wanna spend everyday doing something constructive...
and i guess i'm 22 now, damn old, i shouldn't bother myself with small problems and things.
There are so many bigger things to worry about lah...Sometimes i get so frustrated with myself
when i get bothered and angered over small tiny matters. Really too much time wasted on them lah. I could have spent the time reading more articles to improve my English or like improve on my software knowledge. I really need to improve on my language man.... I need to read novels, articles, vocab books and all..
There's still so many things to do.....So many to-do things on my list. I really gotta be firm about my priorities and all man....it's like i feel ''neither here nor there''. Hopefully, i'd
have a clearer mind by the end of this week.

Hope i'd enjoy Halloween...That would be the only party that i would be really looking forward to lah since i made the firm decision not to party on other usual days. I think i can't party on usual days also lah...
i'd end up worrying about the many many many things that i have to do also..
Haiyah, everything is graded lah, so every single thing gotta be taken seriously.
Haiyah, anyway after Halloween really need to study like siao already. Coz the Exams are like damn near lah.

Haiyah, i wanna live in a farm lah, i wanna spend my life carrying pails, sprinkling water and
harvesting lah. Haiyah, i wanna go and live in a cave lah.

Haiyah, Hope i can really really rest soon,
-!Sherry-