Monday, October 5, 2009

My love for Black Blazers!

Bought myself a new blazer yesterday.
I know, it looks like the same ones i bought in the past- just a bit longer, and more conservative this time round I guess. Coz I intended to get one that is more minimalistic.
So that I could pair it with loud prints. Prints with Prints would appear to be a lil over-whelming.

Found a velvet-material sash in my cupboard, and thought it might go well with the satin-material Blazer.
The long neck-piece is actually a belt, but worn as a neck-piece coz the length looks quite
unconventional. hehe. funny ideas Sherry!

Gold. Red. And Black are my favourite colours now! : )

Joan introduced a new retail shop to me yesterday at Ion Orchard. The clothes they carry are really stylish and reasonably pocket-friendly. I love their range of ''Chic, London-like'' style of fashion pieces! It would be my new favourite shop soon! Reminds me of Miss-Selfridge but a little more flamboyant and statement-making than that.

Yes! I really really love the very-me, !blingbling bag and earrings you gals bought me last time! ( below! ) Been using them like for-ever! : ) really love them. : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Love,
!Sherry