Friday, July 2, 2010

Ahhh!!!

Hey folks! i'd be on mia!
Just did a test today!
And oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I din think i did well!
So now i'm left with 80 percent to pia for!
The test was 20 percent.
Hence now i need to pia to the max to make up for my stupidity today!

That's all i can think of now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is like the world to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I must perform well for the rest of the 80 percent!!!

Did a Canon event yesterday and it was fun!! We had to approach funky peeps to participate in this style contest- http://www.canon.com.sg/styleaction/

click- get jiggy with ixus.

Watch those dance moves with the camera!!!!!!!! oh my god!!!!! So uber uber Funky lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta go rest now! Got training in the morning tmr! 80 per cent all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!