Wednesday, July 7, 2010

peace.

Hey friends, 

sorry for not answering calls and all that these days...
im facing a lot of problems recently. 
And i need to solve my issues. 
Got back my test results...and they turned out okay.
But i still got 50 percent of my assignment to work hard for, to achieve the grades I really want. 

Lots of things has been happening recently. 
And i guess, sometimes during stress, 
I just tend to say some things that I should not have said. 
But I'm sure lots of u knew how i wasted one yr in jc in the past coz of laziness, 
and each time i remember those days, i remember the pain, the tears, 
and my mistake of being lazy and all. 
Hence therefore, i'm always working like hell for my studies, to make up for all the time i have wasted in the past. coz i don't wanna repeat the same mistake again. But i guess, it's coz i get stress easily, hence sometimes i just tend to have really hot temper and all. 
Gotta have more stress-management lessons. Would help in the future when i'm pursuing my career as well. If not i would not go far. I gotta get prepared for the upcoming events as well. 
Hence i gotta get my essay done asap also... Coz the next few weeks gonna be busy... 



I'd pray..and I believe God would help me through these difficult times..

Thanks....And always remember to work hard for everything that u want. 
Coz God rewards hard work. 

: ) 

-Sherry-