Saturday, August 20, 2011

I treasure. : )

I treasure the wonderful event opportunities given to me, coz I used to work much tougher jobs when i was younger.
That's why I don't complain much.
Having to wear high-heels, smile and stand around, is nothing compared to having to approach potential consumer/s to sign up for stuff on the spot and striving hard to meet sales quota, and feeling demoralized at the end of the day when occasionally,
you have your ''unlucky don't have good sales days''. I remember That i was an extremely aggressive sales person, and was always drained out at the end of the day. Some Events do require a bit of sales as well, but there's no stress with that, coz
there's no sales quota.

I treasure my studies a lot a lot, coz it gives me an assurance that my future would be good if i consistently strive to work hard. So that next time, I don't have to fully depend on my appearance to feed myself. ( I say ''fully'', Coz it is still very important to maintain a presentable appearance for any job. But eloquence, qualifications and personality are also essential elements. )

It's difficult being a girl!!

Some pictures of my quite new favourite clothes. : )
-Skinny Jeans
- Bodycon Dress
- Maxi Dress