Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'd be working hard all the way till January next year!

3 more modules left and this last 3 modules would determine whether i would get a degree with distinction ultimately.
If i get it, I would have fulfilled my self-actualisation need.
A lot of people ask me, ''Why do i work so hard?''

Well...i don't wanna waste time. I had wasted enough time during my younger years,
Hence, now that i'm older, and more matured, I need to work extra hard to make up for all the time that i've wasted.
And i'm self-motivated. I don't have a role model. I'm my own role model because i set my own standards for myself.
Anyway, at the end of the day, only ME, have to answer to myself. I'm in charge of my own life. I may not be very popular because I usually don't make popular decisions, but at least I know what I want, and i'm not a fake, pretentious person.

Do people judge me during Events?
Yes. There was a consumer who said that i looked like a school drop-out.
He probably looked down on me coz he felt that i could only depend on my youth to survive.
I guess many people judge me because they think that i'm just living on my youth and being a flower vase.
Well, there's more stories but i don't wanna seem highly unprofessional so i don't wanna blog about it.
Well, i'm not committing a crime, and i would regret not doing events as the the life-span of being an events talent is very short,that's y it's a temporary job till i graduate because it is currently the most attractive freelance job available right now.

I can enjoy, make friends, and release stress while working at events, and at the same time i have more time to study as events' schedules are highly-flexible. Anyway, I only work for clean, decent events. I would never do anything that goes against my moral values.
And i do recognize the fact that i can't be working front-end events forever.
i'd get old rite!

And...i'm not a stucked-up person. I'm just more careful because I'm afraid that being overly-friendly might give people the wrong impression of me. I guard my reputation very well.

And I thank all you friends who give me your support in everything that i do!


Btw,

I Love the shots from Otaku House!














Credits: Sallehan, Costume: Otaku House


And I'm so happy to be able to work at THe Mascot Parade and other events! ( updated on my facebook events accounts. : )
Thanks for the job opportunities! THanks to my very nice Agents, Clients, Friends! : )


















This song Rawkz!! : )