Saturday, November 28, 2009

Arghh!

Photobucket

( i really really wanna do naval piercing! Since i wear mid-drift tops quite often..but i very scared pain!!! haha! )

Oh my! Damn Stressed again! I got a very very very important assignment to be handed up online by tomorrow mid-night! Heng! I'm not working tmr!! So got more time to do that assignment! i'm damn stuckedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd with what to write!!!!!!!!!!!Arghhh! Damn Stressed! I'm back on M.I.A mode again!
I think i'd probably be on M.I.A mode till the 5th of December man.

But one thing good about stress! Made me lose weight, the last time i checked, think i lost like about 4kg. And i think i continued losing more coz when i wore my sundress today ( my favourite light blue one! ) i realized that it's damn damn loose! It used to be friggin tight lah, really! Like body-hugging, now it's really like friggin loose seriously! hahaha! i got a shock myself also! haha! So, STRESS is GOOD but i'd continue screaming that i'm stress whole day whole night and drive everyone crazy! hahaha!

Enjoy your weekends peeps!

Let me rest a while, and then back to my-suffering-from-loads-of-stress mode,
!Sherry!