Sunday, November 22, 2009

Great to be a Women Roadshow.

arghh! i actually typed a long post and then Firefox shut down on me!

now lazy to type again. hahaha.

That's prettaye n sweet Audrey and NOISYYYYYY CRAZZZZYYYYY me at work. She's really nice! : )
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




I'm glad to have met Bebe after work today also. And I let out a lot of my frustrations ( coz din have chance to let out due to exams and some other important matters. ) I really agree with what Bebe say lah. I must treat myself better. I really wanna live for myself lah. It's like i really need to feel genuinely happy. I used to be much happier, it's so weird, i should be much happier now, but i'm actually not.
really damn weird lah. Like sometimes i feel like so dumb, everytime i've decided to do something i still have to worry about ''huh later i say this that person bitch about me,'', ''later i do this, that person bitch about me'',''whoever bitch about me, wadeva and all''. You know all those kinda stupid things. Frankly speaking, i feel extremely tired and drained lah, like whole day gotta worry this worry that each time i take a tiny step that kinda thing. In fact, I feel most at peace with myself when i'm alone, when i'm living in my own cave. So weird. I might as well just lock myself up in my own cave forever lorx.
I really need to learn to be a happier person lah. I miss my most genuine sincere greatest friend, Hanhui. She's very truthful to me. She never ever tries to manipulate me, hence that makes me feel totally comfortable with her. And i'm really glad that she's coming back to Singapore soon. I'm very thankful for a really lovely family too. : )

Haiyah. k lah, enough of whining. Unhappy things should be all swept away to one side. Gotta really entirely clear my brain away from petty trivial issues. Let unhappy things go! Need to wake up early for work tmr. I hope that I would really enjoy myself at work tomorrow. : )
Good nite!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Halloween 2009 pictures. ( lazy to upload all. hahah. The rest all on facebook! haha! )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket