Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Exams over! Another Prank Call story!

Hi peeps!
I SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRR GOOD MOOD TODAY!
MY EXAMS OVER ALREADY!
YAY!
HAHAHA! I LOVE EVERYONE TODAY! EVEN YOUR AH GONG, AH MA I ALSO LOVE!
Our Funkay! halloween and some other pictures all uploaded to facebook already. : )

Tell u sth very very very extremely funny!

During my exam period when i was SIBEI STRESSED rite,
still got people disturb me man. Yah, my life very interesting one, everyday got NEW STORY TO TELL.

Got this call from some alien number rite:

okay okay...

Here's how the story goes...


This person called my phone, and he kept repeating, ''hello, who are you?''
He Just merely kept repeating the same phrase over and over again lah.

Then I was like SIBEI STRESSED RITE, so i simply said,
'' OKAY. THIS IS A PRANK CALL.'' and then i hung up lah and continued doing MORE IMPORTANT THINGS. ( aiyah...people so stressed already, still got this kinda stupid things happen. Just hang up lor. )

okay then rite....
He went on to send some Chinese texts, you know those typical forwarded msges, like treasure friendships and all.... it's kinda weird lah.

Then hor....
i just ignored those msges lah. Then he suddenly send one asking if he could be my sms friend. I was like thinking, alarmark! people 22 years old already leh, still wad sms friend,
think i 6 years old play with barbie-doll and polly-pocket ger meh. Damn funny lah! Siao one leh! Sen Jing Bing one lor!

Then hor then hor...

About like 9 plus rite, he suddenly msged me in chinese, something like ''i also love you!''
Wa lau, Siao one leh. Like outta-the-blue suddenly got this kind of strange alien msges pop out one.

Okay..Then Next day rite, he continued calling. Aiyah, to cut the long story short lah. He just continued calling FOREVER LAH. And i just ignored his calls FOREVER LAH.

And then his pattern sibei zhui man, started calling using a different number. When i answered the phone, the same thing happened again,
like you know lah, he kept saying ''hello'' again and again.

Aiyah, stupid one lah, i kept my phone on becoz i was afraid that you know like last min change of exam venue or sth, then i'd receive calls and all from the school lah. Who knows I would receive such weird calls and smses man.

Ah..then...when I got hungry and went to mac at Bugis to get a bite rite, he started msging me
his name and all. His msg was like ''Hi I'm Raja, your name please.'' ( his spelling like funny funny one lah. What i've written here is the corrected one. )


Wah, I received like damn a lot of missed calls lah. The next day, he msged me some chinese msg and told me good morning. Aiyo, siao one leh!

Don't know what's wrong with people nowadays man. I mean if you're bored rite,
you know you can always call those find-a-friend-to-talk-to-number man.
The economy so bad, They really do need some business for that lor!

Don't call me lah, people don't even have time to eat dinner properly one man.
Pity me okay!
hahahah!

regards,
Sherry!