Monday, January 11, 2010

Hawaiian-themed Event at Cafe Del Mar. : ) plus I NEED TO TELL U STH RANDOM AGAIN!

This blog post is divided into 3 sections:

A) My random sibei hiao pictures
B) My random words
C) Event pictures

If you're running out of time to read and view, you can choose to skip section A and B and go straight to C. If you have a lot of time and am bored, you can count the number of flowers in this post!!!! Got 2 types of flowers actually!!









Prettaye Prettaye St. Jan Nun Hottie and me at Cafe Del mar. : )
We were cheerily funkily colourful! i like i like! hahaha!
I can't stand myself. So damn Sibei Hiao.
Pose sibei damn a lot of times in the macam like''Belly-dancing move'' pose,
invented by prettaye St. Jan Nun. hahaa!

I need to train much much much more! I need more toned arms, more toned stomach, more toned back, and i need a healthier nicer looking tan! I need to lose more weight as well. Once i'm moderately happy at the results, then i'd get the black bikini i've wanted to get.

okay! Bye! off to do homework!!!!! research research! many many!!!!

Btw...something random again!
We were shown this educational documentary about ''Feeders'' at school. And oh my godddd! That documentary was damn gross but enlightening at the same time!
My classmates were looking at my reaction and they were like,
''Sherry are u okay? You look like you're going to puke!''
Not only me, but i guess a lot of people were grossed out by that documentary!
You could have imagined my facial expression lah!

I can't believe that after that i could still continue munching nuts. My fren was like ''wah u still can eat after watching that documentary ah.'' I guess maybe i got itchy mouth! hahaha! Other than sweets, nuts and candies, i like to eat seaweed as well.

I can't believe that there are such people on earth! like you know ''feeders''.
People who lock someone up in da house, and keeps feeding that person till the person becomes so fat that she becomes immobilized and have to depend on the other for all necessary movements. GOT ONE EXAMPLE WAS THE POLICE GOTTA ACTUALLY SAW THIS GUY'S HOUSE BECOZ HE KEPT HIS GIRLFREN IN THERE FOR 2 YEARS, KEPT FEEDING HER WITH A LOT OF FOOD!!!!!!! AND SHE ACTUALLY GOT SENT TO THE HOSPITAL AFTER THAT!!!!!

And this other guy featured in the documentary actually likes to take pictures of his wife, ( ermm...like the way Edison Chen takes pictures of his victims! ) and measure AND RECORD her progress in weight gain every few months or wadeva lah...and he did make videos of her. And he's so sick like...he took a video of her in ''Her last stand''- meaning to say, the last time she could ACTUALLY STAND- like she gained so much weight that she could not stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And HE LIKES IT THAT WAY! like how her fats ''jingle'' and all. And she being so helpless, and not being able to even move a bit properly! He likes that you know!
wa lau! it's like sibei sick lorx! You can believe or not huh!
Huh? Can u believe it man?!!!!!

ON EARTH GOT SUCH PEOPLE LEH!

These people are called fat fetishists!!!


okay! bye! i seriously need to do my homework now! haha!



























Image Hosted by ImageShack.us












love,
!Sherry!