Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hey Funkay peeps! Happy New Yr!!!!! : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

( event pics updated on facebook - go see the chocolate x'mas tree i told u all!!!!it's damn damn nice!! : ) )

Happy New yearrrrrrrrrr peeps!!!!!!!!! Thanks for following my inconsistent random blog!
I'm totally random hence there's really a combination of a lot of freaky stuff and weird exclamations marks!
2009 was the best yr of my life! Not the happiest yr, but the year that i fully utilized my time!
2010 must be a better one!

4 things I need to learn:

1. To move on from mistakes fast. Sometimes i feel that the world keeps moving in great speed..while i waste my time thinking about all the mistakes i've made and all... Hence i need to always learn to remind myself, ''no one would wait for u. the world would keep moving past you. Only you alone can take control of your situation and find solutions. So you can't just stop. You can't just freeze your brain and stop.'' And i thank God for his plans and I thank God for saving me outta bad situations.

BTW, i love the song by Black Eyed Peas- I gotta a feeling! It's damn damn nice!

2. To work harder. I don't think i've worked hard enough.

3. To Complain less. And Find solutions to work out problems fast.

4. To Be cool about things. Chill. Don't make a fuss outta everything.

Have Fun partying peeps! I love everybody today! Damn good mood!
: ) muakx!

love,
!Sherry!