Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Very Very Very Very Stressed! And feel like screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classes begun today.

Really damn stressed!!!! Gotta stay up late to write my log book stuff, gotta do research and all...
Everything is dued tomorrow...Hence my mind can't go off-focus even for a bit today....This module would be tough. I need a lot of brain juices for this module man.
And one thing's for sure- I need to read up more about politics and current affairs.
Also about religion. I think for now MEDITATION SONGS WOULD HELP!!!!!!!!! REALLY!
I cannot listen to electro or trance music now!

AHHHHHH!

The other time while rushing again, I was like telling a friend, ''Aye...talk to you later...My mind very busy now.''
hahaha. Wad kinda 'England' is that right. But it's true...'my mind really very busy'...
but once i study, everything goes off, and i'm in a world of just my notes and me. Nothing else comes in between. If superman fly by I also won't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously lah!
And seriously...when i'm stressed and anyone asks me anything, i can't answer, coz everything that is on my mind is just my notes. notes. notes. and that's all.
Okay...another thing to learn---i need to learn to cope with stress..if not i'd end up screaming at anyone who talks to me when i'm stressed.

Sigh. Tiring day! Hopefully life would be better someday!

Something random: And can you believe this, i've never watched South Park before! ( before today. ) The comedy series are like how popular lah, but i've never watched them before! I'm such a Swa Ku Kia!! hahaha! Just watched some of those today. FOR RESEARCH OKAY.
RESEARCH. NOT FOR FUN. HAHAH! ( everything just say ''for research'' can already! hahaha! )

WATCH THISSSSS! DAMN FREAKIN FUNNY! HAHAH! REALLY DAMN DAMN FUNNY LORX!








I miss Tom Yam! I miss Red Ruby!!!!!!

-!Sherry-