Monday, June 14, 2010

Ang Ang!





I really gotta thank june for this really lovely corset man.
It fits perfectly to a T. I love it to the Core.



And i love Jan's lovely sweet bday present for me!
haha. Initially Jan tot tat i tot that it was a hairband.
But i saw it retailing in online shops before, so yup, i knew what it was!! haha.
Tat is really daring lingerie being innovated to be worn together with tight dresses and all. It could even be worn together with the bikini i read. haha.
I read about it. I haven't tried wearing it yet, and don't noe if i got the guts! I think i would need loads of guts to wear it! haha.
But i told Jan that she bought it for me so i'd definitely definitely wear it! haha. Aye babe!
no wonder u asked me whether i liked cherry or strawberry man!
hahaha! And remembered i was scolding u for asking ''bo liao'' questions!
haha! Sorry babe!
haha! i hope u like the present i gave u too! haha!
WE're all OLD now. oh my god!
scary!
I need to shop for a one-piece swimsuit too!