Friday, June 25, 2010

Love the Strawberry-ish scent!


Love the Strawberry raspberry bubble bath and body scrub from Sephora! 
Given to me by Candy for my birthday! 
The smell is so sweet and the exfoliating scrub keeps one's skin smooth! 
Yes! i got my hair trimmed!
hahah! Now it's Bang-ish! 

Realise that i'm happier now coz i learn how to handle people. 
I can't be nice to everyone. Being nice to everyone means being 
sad myself. And now it's already mid-year, 
i realize that i spent loads of time being frustrated with people whom just wanna manipulate me. Being nice is a kinder word to use, i should have called myself ''stupid''. 
And the Worst type of people are those whom always praise you up to the skies in front of you but bitch about u like nobody's business behind your back. If i don't like a person, 
i would have the tendency to avoid them, what's the use of being so fake? 
After all these experiences, I felt  so damn bloody stupid. 
Why should i continue torturing myself? 
Life is so much happier avoiding people whom i find irritating and doing things that are more constructive and spending time with people whom stick with me thru ups and downs. 
Not ''best frens'' who suddenly appear when u seem to be of value to them. It's like u noe, 
''now u see it now u don't'' magic show? I don't have so much time in the world to build so much artificial ''friendships'' man. I can tell if one is sincere or one is just out to take advantage of me. 
 
I should categorize people under 4 categories, 1. My close circle of friends, 
2. Acquaintances 3. Contacts. 4. People whom i know. 

And i don't like people who talk like they have totally low EQ, i think some people should just fucking hell have more sensitivity. In the past, i used to tolerate that, now, 
no way man. No way for toleration. I got enough of all these. 
And when Sherry Bitch appears, you'll feel sorry for yourself. 
I'm sorry lah, i can't be all nice and soft and all man, i must learn to protect myself and be a bitch when i have to. Don't expect me to take stupid shit and suffer in silence. 
No way for that. I would expect u to eat your own crap that u gave me. 

And i got very frustrated with this company which kept paying me late only after i chased them. 
( which means they would pay even later if i did not )
I would never ever never ever never ever never never ever wanna work for that company anymore. I would never ever never ever wanna do any events with them anymore. 
Wad terrible horrible experiences.  Wad disappointment.
The next company which does this to me, i'd make sure i would write in to forum and would gather all written evidences before i submit to the forum. 

Wad a lousy day today. Hopefully my day would be better tmr!