Saturday, June 5, 2010

Would go M.I.A for about 1week!!

That's a birthday present. Haha. Bling Bling tank! Still haven't upload the rest of the lovellyyyy bday pressies yet! St. Jan Nun actually came all the way down to Cine to pass her lovelly pressie to me. heheh. Would upload after my exams! haha! : )






HAhah. Compare these three pictures with my more corporate-looking get-up! haha!





i'm still on M.I.A mode coz got exams!!!!!!!!!

But the presentation, ( 40 per cent- 10 per cent IP ) has ended!
And i'm happy!!! The lecturer was satisfied with our presentation too.
And he really felt that we really did put in loads of effort for it. : )
i'm very happy today!!!!! All those stressed up moments and those moments when i felt lost and confused and felt like screaming are gone for now!!
Gonna rest today!!!
Tomorrow, after work, would be studying like madddd for my exams already!
hahaha!
60 per cent! Very Scary!
I felt so sorry at blasting at my fren when i was stressed up.
Luckily he understood how I felt and din blast back at me....
I guess i really gotta isolate myself till the end of my exams,
if not i'd throw my temper again! haha!

Something random today.... Whenever people know that i used to join lifeguard as a cca, they would laugh like mad. Me saving people? hahahaha.
Not possible rite! hahaha! Wish me luck for my exams please! IT IS THE WORLD TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay! bye!!

LOVE!
--!Sherry-