Sunday, December 7, 2008

My new style! From Haji Lane as well! The last piece left but they have many other nice clothes with this smiliar quirky, arty-farty style!

*This post had been inspired visually by ZEBRAS! and my lovely whiney old Teh Dog! who whines and whines and whines everyday.* The next few posts would be inspired by cats, bats and mice! Today my name is SOMZ-ebra. hahahaha! SOMZ plus Zebra equals to SOMZ-ebra! *Siao!*

Credits: http://www.animalspapper.com/









Bebe and i went to Haji Lane and i bought this new top. The same colour-scheme as my black-and-white doggie! hahaha.Not my usual style, but it's always good to change for fun! hahaha.

My mum actually tot that i'm having fever when she felt my forehead! hahah. tell u sth, i've got a naturally very high body temperature, that was why during the SARS period, i always could not sit with the class to take my exams coz they separated those who were ''sick'' from the rest.
And i wasn't sick but i still could not take exams with them! I had to take them at a separate hall with the rest of the students who were really ''sick''! I have a naturally very high body temperature! But my health is fine really! if not why the blood donation drive thinngy kept sending me mails to donate blood! hahah. Yes, i donated blood before lah,very long ago, but only once, to ''LEGALLY'' skip one lesson actually! oh my god. Those old silly days! So silly! hahaha! We would all learn to grow up one day man! I did, obediently, during my time in polytechnic. And the other time i took a very very recent health test at the Sata booth for fun, coz i was at the IDA event, the lady said ''everything is very good!'' haha.
Now, my forehead is hot, but i'm perfectly alrite! hahaha!

I think my heartbeat is faster also! The other time i went to the doctor she said i'm perfectly fine juz that my heartbeat is faster! So offically,

1. I talk much more than normal people.
2. I'm more hyperactive than normal people.
3. I dress like it's Winter when there's no ''seasonal changes'' in Singapore.
4. My body temperature is higher than normal people.
5. My heart beats faster than normal people.
6. A lot of people think that i'm CRAZY.
7. I'm the only one who wanna migrate to Jamaica to be a nun!

HELP! I'M A ''perfectly fine'' ALIEN! haha! Or Maybe i'm just someone who is always excited!


-Sherry-