Monday, December 1, 2008

OMG!

Yes, i'm on MIA mode now, omg! Yesterday i thought i lost some very very important documents. And i saw them today in my cupboard! Heng ah!

My dad drove me all the way down, MIDNITE and my brother and i went thru garbage to look for them! ( Yes! So unglam and Yikes! But, Coz i noe they're important! and it's my responsibility to find them back no matter wad! no choice! ) Coz there was a high possibility that i could have dropped them ( i mean u noe, when i'm extremely extremely stressed, and not enough rest, things happen ). And coz i din place those documents in a file, we reckoned that there's a high possibility that someone might have thrown them away coz i lost them at a shopping area favourited by teenagers! omg! THey won't know that those documents are important! ) how i wish i was like them once again! Enjoying life so much!) ( If it's the Central Business District area people might still know that those are important! )

And i kept drinking loads of coffee constantly coz i really have damn a lot of things to think about. Everyone around me is telling me that i'm 21 only, and still young, but i seem to feel that i get much older and older everyday when i realise that there are always bigger worries to think about! Hahah. Maybe that's y i kept saying that i'm OLD! OMG! I BETA CHECK IF I GOT WHITE HAIR MAN! Aiyoyo! i don't want premature ageing please! alarmark! I ALREADY LOOK very chao lao already!


OMG. Family! Luckily those documents were being misplaced by me in my house! I'm gonna rest a bit today. I think my head seems to be getting heavier.

OMG! Who else on earth would accompany you to look thru garbage and drive you down in the middle of the nite to look for your important stuff!

Perhaps i have answered your question as to why i'm happy even though i don't invest my time on ''romance'' for the moment. Coz, i do have reliable people ( my family & frenz ) that i can depend on in times of need. I mean, as you get older, you realise that reliability is damn important. Actually, i do have a lot of problems in my life already, and i don't really wanna give myself more problems and stress by allowing someone new to enter my life and give me so many problems! Unless the person is more reliable, matured, more diligent and stronger than me! Haiyah, but i also don't wanna waste anyone's time lah hor, so i usually don't accept help from nice people who might have interest in me or would expect sth.

( YAH. BEST IS DON'T ACCEPT ANY TINY WHEENY HELP AT ALL!) Coz u noe lah, if people constantly help you or invest time on you, they would expect something, and if you can't deliver, you would feel like u owe them something. So yah lah, betta not owe these people anything or waste their time! They can spend their time on other people instead. Family and extremely close frenz are different lah. Those are close as kin. Don't have agenda one.
So yah lah, ultimately, i'd still be the leader of the nun club. ole! hahaha! ----Aye do u realise sth about my PATTERN-OF-SPEAKING, hahahah. I'd beat about the bush, and then it's back to square one again. So like usually, first few sentences of the conveyance of the same idea SHOULD BE IGNORED! Yah..i can't change that! That's my style of speaking! Sorry!!!!!

hahaha. Remember Dalai Mama? MY FINAL-YEAR PROJECT DAYS, I WAS LIKE IN AN EXTREMELY depressed state and you brainstormed with me till the wee hours! And how long we stayed at the printing shop just to get the RIGHT COLOURS! OMG! And u lovely peeps still came down for my diploma show! And waited for me till i'm done! : )

okay....I REALLY NEED TO REST ALREADY! BYE EVEYRONE! MY HEAD IS GETTING SO HEAVY! ALARMARK! LIKE GOT 3 IRON BARS PRESSED ON TOP OF MY HEAD MAN! no no, 3 iron bars plus one Sumo wrestler on top of my head! HAHAH!

I also don't noe why i can be so stressed yet so ''HAHAish'' at the same time! Also don't noe why i'm so stressed YET forever got new things to say one. hahaha.
Maybe that's y...when people talk to me about serious matters, after a while, when they observe my reaction and all, and notice that i talk like a machine-gun, they'll end up laughing. oh yah..i've been dubbed by people as ''entertaining.''
Haiyah...next time when i'm old i can be a comedian lah. OKAY BYE! I DON'T WANT WHITE HAIR!


-Sherry-