Friday, December 19, 2008

Yo!, Ready for Christmas?

Sorry for the poor resolution. ShameShame on me! I can't find my digicam charger!
2 charges have gone hiding themselves away from me! My dog's trying to hide itself from me too! Each time i touch it, its fur sheds like mad!
My new year resolution would be to behave more like a girl man. oh yah, OLD already. Behave like a lady. Actually, i've been trying to do that since the day i was born, but too bad, i don't know why i'm still the same loud, talkative, walking-disastrous, itchy-handed, crazy siao char bor till today. I wonder why can't i shut my big mouth up, actually, not really big lar, i think it's pretty small you know! hahahah! Its size is in stark contrast with the amount of noise/ music ( choose this!) being produced from it, itself. THE MIGHTY MOUTH! hahaha!



I was just thinking of getting myself a new scent recently, and just nice,
Sis got this for me. Telepathy. *winkwink. i think i tot of purchasing it the last time i saw it. i love it!
Another scent that's prettaye funky is the Raulph Lauren, Notorious. ohhhh....Sexay! hahahah!
This one's ( Feragamo's Incanto Dreams ) sweet, young and fruity, reminds me exactly of Escada's Ibiza Hippie.
It seems like i use perfume a lot rite! hahahaha

TELL U STH! I'M DAMN ''HIAO'' one. -----actually that's not really the word to describe, but i ran out of funkay, creative, one-of-a-kind, sherrified, vocabulary to describe myself. ( oh yah....i juz realise that i'm always talking about myself! hahaha! *Crazy!* )
I've been using perfume since secondary school.
The other time in the lecture hall, a fren was like exclaiming,''hey..someone smells damn good here!''
And she went around SMELLING for the ''origins of the scent''. ( i noe! the way i described it sounds damn weird! ) She went like, ''oh, so u're the one who smells damn good!'',when she knew it was me who emanated that scent! ( i described myself as if I'm a perfume bottle itself! ) hahahaha!
Ya lah. Of coz lah,still need to say, people always make sure they smell good one man. hahahah. kidding! Basic grooming skills okay!
*winkwink*

People tell me that ''self-praise is international disgrace.''
I think i've just disgraced myself internationally man. THen it's okay lah, since i've disgraced myself already, doesn't really matter if i continue to do more man.
Might as well.

There u go----''i'm nice!!!!!!!!''----i said it myself! Not shy one! haha! My trademark!
Don't laugh!!!!!!!!!!


oh shite! i havent started shopping for anyone's christmas present yet! But, I've been saving up to spend on christmas pressies!


-!sherry-
* btw, ''!'' was inspired by the !KungBushman.
Sherry dreams to be a Cavewomen oneday!