Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I want that ROBOTIC LOOK.




That's a new dress. i tot the material and colours are quite funky!!!And it caught my eye coz it looks different. I think i have weird taste man.
The quirkiest things always catch my eye. I went to school in this dress filled with DETAILS during my poly days, and the lecturer ( one of my favourite ones. ) was like ''What are you wearing?'' ( astonished, in a jokey manner lah.) haha. My mum said that dress i wore looked like a trash bag or sth man if i remember correctly. But i still like it despite the reaction. haha.

hahaha. Coz it's ONE-OF-A-KIND. oh, juz like me, i think. A fren called me that. I'm so ONE-OF-A-KIND. Maybe i got some alien genes in me? I'm not like normal people. hahaha!
And how come my heart beats faster than normal people? And my body temperature is higher than normal people too? hahaha. Yah, maybe i belonged to space or alien land. I don't mind migrating there if they want me. i want some kinda robotic suit like those that Daft Punk has. That might just be something i would be into the next time i talk to ya. hahaha.-THE ROBOTIC LOOK! HAHA. But it's really quite nice rite? No?! i like it!

( STOLEN AGAIN!, From : http://www.merryswankster.com/images/daft%20punk7.jpg )



YOU SEE I CAN ENTERTAIN MYSELF PRETTY WELL BY TALKING TO MYSELF. HAHAHA.



This is new as well. I should wear it as a pyjamas. i noe! hahaha!




-Sherry-