Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blah Blah boom!

( SORRY FOR THE PREVIOUS GROSS TYPO ERRORS in preceding post, ''So Crowded at Zouk!''
Typo errors had been rectified! )






( Credits: Grabbed from http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/05_h.jpg )


My new favourite song this week!


Poker Face - Lady Gaga


Updated:

Some new clothes- a jacket and a top- Black. My favourite colour!
Okay, I know i look really chao lao here, especially in these clothes!!! haha!
I need to keep reminding people that i'm 21, not 25, 26, 27, 28!
The latest IDN mag, retail desire issue, ( i think i haven't been purchasing it for quite some time ), features damn cool retail-space-designs, which reminds me of Ted Baker's various funkay themes for its different retail outlets.

I see some really cool fashion designers' works too. Viktor and Rolf.-''the enfants terribles Dutch design duo''.REALLY DAMN DAMN DAMN NICE MAN! SERIOUSLY! Please see:

http://www.viktor-rolf.com/_en/_ww/index.htm



Kinda quirky, kinda unusual, but in a really positive sense. Love those pages. The creations look absolutely, one-of-a-kind, out-of-this-world!!!
Love them!
















a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_iMwDDBTNjBg/SW9OBpguOiI/AAAAAAAAJBk/KCHDFKj94k0http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif/s1600-h/Photo+2115.jpg">










------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Wah, my head was spinning like hell man,
U know the song ''Spinning Around'' by Kylie Minogue?
My head was dancing to it today!

Then I drank THIS VERY AMAZING DRINK which i bitched about in the past.
I said it tasted like Kodomo Lion toothpaste, Strawberry flavour, ( used it when i was way younger. ) When i was YOUNG, HIAO, AND BO LIAO. remember?

I think i should apologise to it for bitching about it man, coz it kinda made me feel better today. Somehow! I think it's coz IT'S SWEET! The packaging looks like a kid's drink though. Aiyah, Heck lah, it seduced me first! It screamed to me, ''Come take me, Come take me! I'm a Sweet Young Thang!'' Then i was like ''OKAY OKAY! Be cool okay! I'm gonna take you away!''
hahah!

Okay! I wanna Sleep already! Good nite! *Muaks!*
Sorry i din reply ur smses! I would tmr!
I was damn stressed today!
heh!
okay! take care! bye! I hope that i would dream of my clone tonite.
She would be called SHERRY-HAPPY-LA-LE-SOMZ!

-SHerry-