Saturday, January 10, 2009

So crowded at Zouk!



Becuz there was some Top five in the world DJ spinning i heard. The music today was great! But I left damn early today. Coz i think i should get enough sleep for a photoshoot casting in the morning later. Shit man. My bloody retainers is killing the hell outta me. I can't believe I sticked with such pain shit for like close to 6 years just to get my teeth straight. And it is somemore like, U PAY A LOT TO SUFFER!

Having braces placed on your teeth is called ''reconstructive surgery'' only and it's like so bloody painful!!! - I'm talking about having TIGHTENED-EVERY-MONTH metallic stuff there while you were playing a need-to-bite-onto-the-high-strength-reed-woodwind instrument. (yeah, played the saxophone in the past ) ( i heard if u play the brass instrument the braces-effect is more painful! oh my! ) U gotta BITE onto the mouth piece while the METALLIC THING WAS TIGHTENED EVERY MONTH ON YOUR TEETH! JUST IMAGINE THAT! THEN, pulling out extra 4 teeth,suffering like hell after the extraction! i think i almost wanted to SCREAM! And wearing some weird rubber stuff on your teeth so that it would maintain the straightness for like a couple of months and everyone kept thinking that that rubber stuff looks damn weird lah!,

THEN WEARING UR RETAINERS for close to about 2/ 3 years and it still moves! your teeth! ( SORRY FOR THE PREVIOUS GROSS TYPO ERRORS! ) And the hassle of taking it in and out, taking it in and out! But if i don't maintain the straightness of it, i'm not only wasting my parents' money away, i'm wasting all the time and effort during the SIX YEARS for the re-construction of STRAIGHT TEETH.- that is not really that straight after all! Not that happy with the END-RESULTS. So if u think that all these comes easy , no. Nothing comes easy. Like for me, I'm not naturally skinny too, ( oh in fact i'm not skinny! i won't mind being skinny really! ) so i always really gotta watch wadeva i eat, and like in the past i really did have to run, skip, do sit ups, crunches, swimming and all that just to keep myself presentably-sized. But i think i'm getting slacker now. To think i got someone asking me wad i ate to maintain my size. No lah, there's really no miracle pill in the world man. If u want anything, u juz gotta work hard for it. There's no short cut man.
U will work hard if u have got like some people around u who are extremely observant- it's like they really notice every particular part of your body man. And they notice it even when there's a tiny pimple up there on your face.


Don't ever talk to me about ''plastic surgery'' man. I would never never do that. I think that would be like 100 times more painful man. I think u really got to have enough guts and perserverence to do that man. So let's give those people who do plastic surgery a break man. I can seriously imagine how much pain shit they would have to go though. i would never have the guts to do that man. I'm such a whiny bitch.

Did i tell u sth? Lengendary Steven Lim ( yes! the one who stripped at the Singapore Idol show ) saw me at town the other day and he asked if i was Chinese or Malay. Okay, that's a different matter altogether, but, do u wanna noe why he approached me? At first i tot it was for eye-brow plucking u noe! Yes! he approached me many times for that! haha. Then he said, he's from ''the media'' or sth?
Wad media?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You mean You Tube?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha. I was quite intimidated by him so i was like ''sorry no thanks, i really gotta go!'' hahahaha. That guy is really damn amazing seriously, each time I go to town, i see him pulling out different publicity stunts.
I think he should be earning quite a lot doing all these self-promotion man.
really. He's actually quite good at it.

Do I look Malay actually?
There was quite a number of times when people tot I was Malay already.
There was a cab-driver who spoke to me in Malay when i just boarded the cab.
I think it's really funny.

-Sher-