Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dinner and Dance Event pictures

YAH I was on M.I.A. mode.
hahaha.
Sorry was damn stressed with my work!

HAHAHA.

Oh, and anyway, if i sounded like some depressed, irritable, don't-know-who-the-hell-you-are-person over the phone when you called me/messaged me, and then OUTTA-SUDDEN talk to you like i know you for like donkey years rite, that's becoz i had some issue going on earlier. Not something to do with me directly, but my mood was severely affected too. My mind's clear now. Not that i'm trying to act HOT and COLD.
I know you must be thinking, ''SHERRY THAT BITCH. FOREVER TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THAT.
ONE MOMENT, LIKE DON'T NOE WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, ANOTHER MOMENT LIKE DAMN FRENNLY AND CHATTY AND TALK TO YOU TILL THE COWS GO HOME. CRAZY WOMEN!''

From voices everywhere: ''Yah Yah Yah! That Crazy women!''

NO NO NO, i'm not schizo!

OH,BTW, I WANNA LEARN HOW TO COOK! HAHAHAHAHA! MY BEST DISH IS MAGGIE MEE MAN.
I SERIOUSLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO COOK REAL STUFF! HAHAH! SO RANDOM RITE!

okay enough!....jump to PICTURES SECTION NOW:

Hottie Janicebabe and I at the God of Gamblers Dinner and Dance event. : )

Previously----below, Hottie Jacelyn and I at the arena, Clarke Quay, for another Dinner and Dance event.