Sunday, February 15, 2009

Attica, pink party!


I need to give my love speech! U know it man, i'm a very L-O-V-I-N-G person.hahahah!

L= looks at her own pictures and takes the same kinda pictures with the same settings
and poses all the time.
O= Orang-utanish tendencies to go siao and make people siao too.
V= Very Very lian! But more towards ang moh pai lian! hahaha.
I= Irritating!!!
N= Nothing-better-to-do like to sing self-created songs.
G= Got things to say then flood everyone with ''oh my god oh my god! i got something
BIG TO TELL U MSGES'' Then bitch non-stop to people about UNLUCKY THINGS THAT
HAPPENED TO ME! Force people to AGREE WITH ME EVEN IF I'M WRONG! HAHAH!


hahaa. I love you frenz! I noe you support my nun club even though you know the nun club business is not doing VERY well, coz not a lot of people believe in the nun philosophy!

Thanks for appreciating the logo even though people think it's WEIRD! Which nun has a long slit on her nun-outfit man? hahaha! INDIE-NUN!!!! HAHA! Aiyah....Sexy mah! hor? hahahaha! But yah lah...u noe, weird people like me, have weird TASTE and CREATE WEIRD THINGS! HAHA.

I love you coz u listen to my I-WANNA-CLONE-MYSELF-CRAP SO THAT THERE CAN BE MORE SHERRYS AROUND! HAHAH. oh my god! Just imagine that! SO NOISY!

And okay, God says, ''love your enemies!''

OKAY! I love you people ( i don't noe boy or girl leh...so i just say ''people'' hor!'' ) who happen to hate me for don't-noe-wad-reason-man. Coz u help me create publicity for myself and also create more interesting things to say voluntarily. hahha! Yes yes! i get inspired by such things! ohhhh...BABY..U KEEP THE SPICE GOING! ohhhh....i like it!! So FUNKAY!!! hahaha! *winkwink( P.S: SOMETIMES!!!! not all the time! ) haha.
At other times...i'd just go like ''Shen Jing Bing ah!''



okay...CAN ALREADY! PICTURES SECTION NOW! HAHAHAHAHA!

Yes! i got sick of tight tight dresses! And tight tight blazers! haha! So, here's my new style again! I'm into men's cut blazers too now! The bag Hanhui bought for me for fun one! She got the same one! : )

My favourite song this week!!!



So What - Pink





























XOXO,
SHERRY ONG!