Friday, February 13, 2009

My mouth never takes a holiday!

YES I KNOW! I'M DAMN LAME RITE. BUT I STILL HAVE THIS HABIT OF TAKING PICTURES WITH THE SAME SETTINGS, SAME POSES, DIFFERENT ANGLES! *winkwink* HAHAHAHA! AND I LIKE IT!!! HAHAH. ( observe part of my dog in some pictures. I think he was trying to steal the lime-light from me. )

But that's my new camisole. I'M LIKE INTO FLOWERS NOW! I FEEL LIKE PAINTING MY ENTIRE ROOM WITH FLOWERS I TELL U! AND DECORATE MY HAIR WITH DIFFERENT KINDS OF FLOWERS! HAHAHAHAHA! Morning glories, orchids, lilies, roses! haha!






hahha! MY MOUTH NEVER STOPPED YAKKING THOUGH I WAS TIRED! HAHAHA.

Yesterday I was filled with angst, i felt like planting bombs on asses, and kidnap little kids!!!hahhaha. I think i felt like rolling some people's heads and using them to play bowling! Or roll their heads and use them to play Goli! hahaha! Marble!DAMN COOL RITE! FUNKAY! I LIKE!

I invented a little song for the people I was angry with!
hahahaha!!! I was singing it merrily and I think others who heard it was like
''This girl has gone CRAZYYYY!!!!!''

I think people can't tell it when i'm seriously angry, coz when i'm angry, I sound MADLY CRAZILY COMICALLY angry.
The way i describe my angst makes people laugh like MADDDD too.
I have so much passion in me when i am describing my anger i tell u.
F-I-R-E! You can see the F-I-R-E in my eyes when i'm describing my anger!

Some people have asked me to ''Stop there Sherry! I can't continue laughing like that.''

Thanks frenz. I know i'm quite entertaining when i'm BITCHY!
hahahaha!

YES. I'M GOING FOR THE ACT SWEET AND ACT CUTE LOOK NOW.

No, i don't really need mails from strangers telling me something like''Hey stop acting sweet and cute! tat's such a turn off.'' ( inspired by a mail i got quite long ago! hahaha! ) But if u really feel that what I've done HAS CAUSED U SEVERE TORMENT AND TRAUMA, feel free to let me know! If you hate me acting sweet, cute, sexy or wadeva baboon-see-baboon-do-wadeva-act-wadava-thinngy, by right, I should thank you loads for that hatred, becoz you have developed FEELINGS for a stranger like me.

heheh. And you invested your emotions on me for at least a while! Like i said, negative or positive i don't care if i can't control what people say! hahahha! Sometimes, these things give me more publicity too.

So my logic is, ''If you can't stop criticisms, Be cool, throw them back, turn them upside down, use them to your advantage and laugh like mad after that!''


Actually I wanted to do colourful braids, but i'm not sure if i should or i can. hahaha. SO RANDOM RITE. I NOE!

Okay nitez peeps! I need rest!
hehheh!
I changed my mind suddenly about not being able to blog regularly.
I realise I GOT TOO MUCH TO SAY EVERYDAY. So i need to EXPRESS! HAHAHAHAHA!With WORDS AND MY MOUTHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I'm so sorry, you still gotta hear and SEE my yakkings man.
I know i'm annoying but i can't help it. My LOUD mouth can't take a holiday!

Okay! Bye! Happy Valentine's Day in advance peeps! : )

A fren told me something today and I absorbed it totally.
SHe meant something like, ''Sherry if you wanna compare, it'll go on forever,
there'll always be people who are worse off or better off than you.''

Maybe that's why I always feel inadequate and unhappy about things.
Because some people kept comparing themselves to me, or comparing who and who with me.
Maybe it never dawned on them that a person like me would even give their words some consideration that's y they choose to express things rampantly. oh yah, or maybe, they're just being honest. I realise that too much unhealthy competiton would just make me unhappy,negative and very not-at-peace-with-myself
Hence, today i've made up my mind.
To remain positive, and to bring out the best version of me instead of remaining negative.

And stop letting others put me down, shut off comparisons by people about me and who and who. And shut off competitive comparisons of me with others whom i felt were more superior than me. I realise that they are ''superior'' only coz i allowed them to make me feel ''inferior''. You may be surprised, there are people whom after you talk to, you lose half of your positivity in you. I don't wish to be unfair, but I'm now officially starting to avoid anyone coming from a particular school, except those good and nice frenz from that school which i already know. This is to make myself happier as a person. Every being deserves to be happy.


Don't get it wrong, I'm not talking about those childish looks comparisons and criticisms here lah. ( in case u might think that i just contradicted what i've said earlier, hence i think i should make it clear. ) Aforementioned ( written above ), for those matters, doesn't really bother me that much, doesnt bother me emotionally at all. Because We're not living in a world of SNOW WHITE. Life is more than that. Way more than that. I'm Talking about being affected by more serious stuff. Like abilities, talents, and so on.

Hence, That would be my aim. To bring out the best possible version of myself.
At the end of the day, I'd prove my own worth to myself, and not to the world.
Before I die, I would like to think of myself as having attempted to achieve the best possible version of myself.
Hence i don't need, and i don't have to explain to the world about too many things or my actions, after all, like i said, the world won't give a bloody damn about you foreva.

It's so weird, the morale-stories behind childhood fairy-tales are actually really brilliant.
Some can really speak to your heart sometimes.


Yours truly,
SHERRY!