Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thanks for viewing Compulsivecyanide, your comments are being valued.

Nuffnang registers referal's urls as well.
And i was like thinking...oh my god..why has my blog gotta do with this particularly interesting site
''gossipgalore''. ( see below for extracts. )


So i kinda registered to see what people were saying. Well, if it's about me, i think i should at least know a little. haha.


Okay girls, I'm cool with criticisms actually, as long as they don't contain vulgarities.

Those photoshoots were taken andhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif produced for a Bridal Boutique Portfolio which i modeled ( i hate to use the term, but i'm not sure what other appropriate, straightforward word that i should replace that with ) for. They have to have a commercial factor in them. And I was working with professionals, very nice, frenly and talented professionals, Hence the treatment of pictures would differ from usual ones. The actual advertising/marketing collateral/ brochure ( below ) is more complicated but I do like the effects very much. You do have in mind that what is usually produced in print, marketing advertisements, album covers, and magazines do undergo specific treatments right?





They are done by professionals. I design, but my focus is more towards corporate branding. And a large amount of my time is spent on work rather than working on my pictures. Because I have thousands of them. And it would take up a considerable amount of time if i should invest my time solely on working on them.

Personally, I don't find myself particularly striking, and I do have in

mind that i'm not skinny, but as you know, a women's youth is a ''depreciating value'' hence, i'm only taking my opportunity to maximize my youth by promoting my profile. I do actually have a bigger marketing plan for it, but i can't disclose it now. But this blog would be important for that marketing plan, which i reckon, would be more sustainable in the long- run. Hence I do genuinely appreciate the feedback.

However, i would like to stress that modeling/ talent is done on part-time basis, more like a hobby, hence my focus is more towards improving on my design portfolio as well as gaining more ''market value'' for my resume. My strength is not in my looks, but sales. Looks are important to me, but they're not everything that matters to me- I'm very concerned about my career, future plans, as well as more important things in life.

I might not have time to update this blog that regularly nowadays as i'm greatly saddened by the economic recession, and I'm doing all i can to maximise my time to learn more about business, marketing and design. I might be taking part-time courses for multimedia as well.

Thank you girls, your feedback is important to me. : ) Stay cool! Have fun!
And HAppy New Year! :)


--------------separate matters---------------------------------------------------
***Gosh. I think I'm sooo soooo tired. It always seems like I'm racing against time.
You know sometimes your mind is clumped up with really too many things, then you realise, a lot of other things aren't that important any more. Or sometimes, you're put in a situation whereby you feel like screaming,

''oh my god! Am i gonna die in this or wad?'' it forces you to grow up after you overcome that challenge. I'm 21, but i think i sound like i'm 30 sth.
And then someone comes along and say something dumb that discourages you or anything just when you manage to overcome some things, and you get affected at least a bit, or your mood gets so bad you have no appetite to eat, and you start to doubt yourself again.
Maybe that's y sometimes i shut off a lot of things and opinions,yes you know it! THose Missing-In-Action times, and separate myself and my mind from the world. You know no matter what, the world is going keep moving fast ahead even if you stop, so the only way is to listen to that voice within and believe in your own heart.

Maybe that's y I keep a lot of thoughts,goals and plans to myself. Because I don't want people to tell me ''no, this can't work,'' or mock my ideas. I have in mind, when things go right, the world will be with you, when things go wrong, the whole world points at you. But if u don't test-and-try, forever, u won't know. And maybe that's why my actions always seem so unpredictable or shocking to people.

Anyway, I've always been quite the Eccentric. haha. In politically-correct better terms, it's ''unique'' or ''interesting'', in negative terms, its ''weird'' or ''one-of-a-kind.''. In quirky terms it's ''CRAZY!'' haha!


They go like ''Huh?!!!!!How come suddenly decide to do this or that?''
In fact, I have always planned for that to happen, or I always had in mind those things would happen. And I worked hard towards it, without declaring it first.
Because that keeps me more focused on what I want, and not what others want me to be.
Moreover, the world judge you by your performance and not effort. If my efforts are being wasted, I have only myself to account for. And not the world to account for.

And that's why i never lose focus on who and what is important to me- because when the world decides to take everything or anything away from you, these are the people who would still stick by you no matter what happens. You may be the coolest thing on earth today, but who knows how can you maintain that ''cool position'' for how long?
Like i say, everything now is only temporal, and we're all living on borrowed time.
So let's make the most of it.



















~ A major advantage of age is learning to accept people without passing judgment. ~
Liz Carpenter