Sunday, February 8, 2009

I want new hair!

Updated:

Old hairstyle:








New hairstyle:

okay!!! i noe i totally don't look like me now! hahaha!
Spontaneous decision to go with the fringe thinggy!
My hair's red, but can't see from here! Supposed to be a brighter red, but my deep black black hair din totally absorb the red that well. However, i'm still happy with the colour and the hairstyle lah. This time i went to Chapter 2, spent lesser, but i like the effects much more than the previous.Plus i like the new hairstyle too.
Previously, I went to Salon4hair, i think i spent more,and i din even cut my hair. Wasn't happy with the brown. People told me that it looked like i din even dye my hair at all even though i chose light brown. Meaning to say, hair still looked very very black.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


hahahahaha! My mood feels much better after resting for a dayyyyyyyyyyy!!!! But i was too tired to go Taboo yesterday with Frenz!!!



My new favourite song this week! This one!



Insomnia - Craig David



hahah. Tell u sth!
oh my god!
I was adjusting the strap of my bloody maxi dress yesterday! hahaha! So weird rite! Me wearing a maxi dress! haha. I really looked like a DEMURE Kindergarten teacher when i put on a jacket with that maxi-dress man! ( no one agreed. But i happily personally think so! haha! )

oh yah...can u imagine if i'm REALLY A KINDERGARTEN TEACHER!!!!!!!
Sherry:'' Class...LESSON ONE! OKAY, I TEACH U HOW TO POSE!''
Sherry:'' Okay class! Today we sing songs, ''Dont Cha'' by the pussy-cat dolls!
Sherry:'' Okay, now let's have PE, We'd use ''buttons'' by pussy-cat dolls to do the
Work-out. hahahah! ''

oh dear!! hahahahaha! Cool rite? HAve a kindergarten teacher like that?
Do u all think i'd be a good one? WAh..can't stand it man, damn cool lah!!!!!hahahahahahaha!

I don't usually wear long flowing dresses!
okay okay..continue with my STORY!!!!!!!!And i think i was too VIOLENT! The strap broke! I had to adjust the straps coz the dress appeared to look too low cut! And I only realise it when i wore it the second time. Maybe coz the first time, my WILD LION MANE is covering and making the dress look acceptable on me and acceptable to people. I think i was looking more at the unique prints than the cutting when i tried it on the other time.
hahahahaha! Oh my god! luckily i was in the toilet then! Not outside when the strap broke! oh my god! But I was in Town already! And I din want my fren to wait too long for me also.

Yah, so wad i did was I tore off the other strap, ( macam mentos advertisment rite?! hahah. *winkwink!* U noe those weird stunts they did when they face some problems, then they turn to look at the camera to smile, *dinding* ( sound effects! ) saying, ''MENTOS THE FRESH MAKER!'' HAHAHA! )
and made it into a halter. It was supposed to be a cross-back dress.
So unlucky! Paid more than usual for that bloody dress coz it's nice, the quality still so lousy. Okay, not really pay lah, but i used almost all of the shopping vouchers i won at a contest to buy that freakin' dress alone. Second time wearing it only.
Luckily I used the shopping vouchers, If not I would find that my money was
wasted on lousy-quality clothes. Or was it just my hands?!!!
wah...cool rite! My hands should be a ''QC-tester'', anything that can be broken by me, can't pass QC-test. haha. So if any product, want my QC-testing-hands,
it would have to print on the products, ''QCed by SOMZ''! Cool rite?! Damn cool lah!

I'm kinda bored of my hair man, i wanna dye it purple or red.
Actually, i'm not really sure if i should dye it purple, coz i don't think they allow it in the corporate line.
haha. Let's see how things go lah!
Hopefully, i'd settle for something that is not too outrageous for the corporate line.
If not i die!!!! Or if not rite, maybe i would have to buy a BLACK WIG just in case.
oh yah, AFRO ONE RITE! HAHAHAH! OR DREADLOCKS ONE! LIKE BAHA MAN! HAHAHAHA!
Talking nonsense lah!

hahahahah! If i'm happy, later i show u! hahah!
Next time when i convert to a nun, i don't think i can anyhow style my hair and anyhow wear wadeva i like already. But remember peeps, u must come to visit me in Jaimaca!


oh btw, i changed my style already, now i like tee-shirt dresses and Men's-cut blazers!!! i bought one yesterday. And the men's cut blazer 2 weeks ago!
Next time show you! heh. okay! Bye!

oh yah, and i'm into graphic comics now!!! Bought new design mags!



- Sherry!-