Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Arghhh!



What happens when you've got 3 advertisements and other graphics to rush within a day.
Cannot finish, Stay overnight in the office! First time! Haha. I was singing ''Jing Tian Bu Hui Jia'' in the office! hahaha!

And when another colleague arrived this morning, she was like, ''Hey u still sound so energetic!'' CHOY CHOY CHOY! I was damn tired okay!

I was like, ''My voice wad! THat one cannot change one!''-----i got a naturally, damn high-pitched, loud voice, naturally whiny voice, ( not i choose one wad! ), So even if i'm tired or wad, it still sounds sharp! ( some say sweet! *winkwink!*---shameless SHerry! haha! aye Got justification one!---i did well in telemarketing! hahahah! SHAMELESS BITCH! )

When I was 16 I was told I sounded 8, when I'm 21, I am told I sound 16! Which is a total contrast to my Chao Lao appearance!

Yes.
Can u believe it, i actually went back at like around 10 only, this morning! The Exec and I stayed over to rush for the project! Luckily, we're close frenz too, if not i'd be so bored and sad being the only soul who's rushing for work like mad! Luckily my programmes din crash or anything man! If not i'd screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

And I was like telling her something really random, while walking to get my coffee. I was like, ''I miss my dog!'' hahahah! So LAME!


But i'm generally not very happy with the designs, though i tried my best to make them look as ''not ugly'' as possible. Let's see how feedback goes man! Alarmark! I was thinking to myself, if look like shit die man! How am i going to justify to my bosses that this was done with ''hardwork!'' So i was telling myself, ''It can't look ugly! It can't look ugly!''

I think i was so stressed, when the other designer, way more senior than me; tried to help, i was like telling him ''I don't noe man, i think i'm going to die today.''
hahahah. And i din noe he was actually looking at the screen and trying to figure out wad could be improved on. Coz my eyes were totally focused on the com, and then when he start to speak again suddenly, i kena shocked leh!

I was so tensed, i juz kept staring at my com and clicking away. Yah. I almost wanted to throw the keyboard away today! Got watch the ''King of Gamblers'' that show, yah...like u noe, throw the keyboard away with SUAVE and STYLE man! Sound effects ( ''SHoom SHoom!'' ) hahah.


I'm glad i'm given this entire day to rest man! Okay Bye!!!!!!

OH MY GOD. AND I LURVE MISS SWAN! I WANNA BE HER! HAHAHA! THE VIDEOS ARE FREAKIN' FUNNY! HAHA!

''My mother is Spanish. But my father is from Space!''-Miss Swan.
hahah!






-Rested but still not enough!, SHerry!-