Sunday, September 21, 2008

Old School and my Funkay memories!

''Belated'' pix at Zouk. 2 different days! haha.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and....
previously, i mentioned about a hacker from my imeen music account.





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The choir teacher, ( story below! ) looked something like this! NO JOKE! haha!






Theme was Old school right. Yar..haven got hold of the pics yet. haha.

Was looking thru my fren's pictures during kindergarten, Primary School, College and Uni. And i was thinking...oh man....her pics are so cute and loveely! and Sweet!
And then, i tot about me and my younger days! oh my god! I was such a trouble-maker!

My memoriez:

Kindergarten- Placed my legs on the table, and my mum gotta go down to the sch to talk to my teacher- Then refused to sing when there's some singing test going on-and then....My maid had to go down to school to collect my consent forms, worksheets, wadeva coz i would crumple up everything while stuffing them into my bag. So i had a nick-name. It was called ''Kiam Chai''- everything you give me, i would crumple it up! haha! INSTANT ONE- ''Now u give me! Now i crumple it!''

Primary School
- Got kicked out of the Drama Competition coz i refused to smile for them and do those silly actions for them- Thought damn uncool man! And yes, teachers commented on my ''guai lan'' face too. I din like to smile and no one could make me smile then!

Secondary School- In the ''late comers'' club- late beyond redemption. So every other day, i have to stand in front of the whole school! First two years, i was damn loud and din wanna study properly, then one day one angel fell down from heaven and went like, ''Sherry if u're not gonna study properly, u'd be called a Bimbo!'' So...i screamed, ''No no no! Cannot Cannot! I don't wanna be seen as stupid!'' hahaha. And then...the next 2 years i became a nerd. Studied like mad man. Studied till it din even matter if the sky's gonna fall or not. THankz to that Angel man! ''Thank u angel!''

And then rite, i got accepted into choir, but i tot the teacher was damn weird- she said...''imagine there's a fishball in your mouth and sing, and then she went to stand on the piano chair right after leh. HEy..actually rite, tell u hor, her hair reminds me of Mozart! Damn cool rite?! Yah...and i quit coz 1., i thought the teacher is damn weird, 2., i prefer to sing pop songs. I don't wanna sing songs like ''Have yourself a Merry Christmas. '' and ''Sama Sama Berha ju ke da pa!'' ( aiyah. forgot how to spell already lah! )

Yah..then I joined band, and they did play nice songs like ''Breathless'' and ''It's my life.'' I played the alto saxophone last time, and i really lurved it to bits man! Was totally hardworking lah, brought back the instrument almost every week to practise! i was very stressed then too, coz i tot i couldn't afford to be that slack after they made me section leader. i mean would be damn sia suay if can't play properly in front of my juniors man! So i worked harder after that. ---My other partner could play way beta than me, but i guess it was coz i was hanging and joking around a little more frequently that was y they gave me tat post. She's really talented and could guide me really well!

The other time i attended my junior's band concert ( she joined Tpband, haha. i din! I'm like so slack rite! ) and watched her playing her solo, i was so proud of her man! Really wowed the audience! She could play amazingly well! And she's only like 18/19 and the head of her section already!

Pre- College
( first 3 months ) - Crashed into my fren's school, and made frenz with her classmates, and recruited more people to ponteng with me at my school! hahah! Yah...so we were all PON-STARS then! hahaha. And the best thing was that, i crashed into her school, and was late even, and we got caught for colourful socks....And then and then....i had to write down my name and IC on the ''latecomers list''----i think i gave myself a name like Lily something or wad! THe name was damn retarded lah! i think i got chased outta the school once, and right after that, i fell into the drain. ( omg! So paiseh! Got 3 students behind! ) So i tried to act cool by not screaming or anything, one leg fell into the drain right, PICK IT RIGHT UP WITH STYLE MAN!

hahah. I went back to her school again!, omg! Her classmates managed to smuggle me in! hahaha! One said, he considered me as their official classmate already. hahah. Part of the class! hahaha!

College- My shoes got confiscated coz i wore this 95 percent blue shoes to school, I got caught for my entire ''appearance''- my earrings got confiscated, my shoes got confiscated, ( and wad i wore? ----for punishment, i had to wear this damn uncool Bata Sporty shoes! oh my god! Bata u noe! The ''Buy and throw away'' Bata! And it's so bulky lah! ) she din like my hair either, plus my rubberband was too colourful and bright! And my uniform had problems too- the skirt and drawstring! yes! And think my socks too man. So it's like whole body all got problems man! oh man..And plus i was always late, so i had to go for detention like twice every week!!!!! In the end, she gave me back my shoes, and i bought this still-acceptable pair of shoes- the adidas graffiti one. i like! SHe told me, ''Even your new shoes gotta be so special.''

And oh my god, i remember throwing my bag over the fence and crawling in and outta the ''secret place'' to escape school man, and when i was late!!! The annoying grass kept getting stucked to my skirt. haha. okay! i'm not going to write everything here! But..there were much more stories about ''those days''!! haha.

And can u believe it?! I joined lifeguard last time coz i wanted to slack! By right, i should have joined band and continued with the sax. Anyhow i realised that that cca wasn't slack at all. And I Gotta do a lot of push-ups and sit ups after laps, Do till my leg got big blue-blacks man! hahah! Damn farnie lah!

Poly- YAY! i've finally grown up and changed! No problems with me at all! I'm so proud of myself!!!!!! This would carry on for the years and years to come!!!!!

Wad memories man. How farnie!!!!! Can't believe that i was sucha Crazy girl in the past! I'm glad i'm much more Sane and normal now! I'm so glad i'm still alive today!!!!! haha. I lurve u God!!!!

-!Sherry- ( ''!'' was inspired by the !KungBushman. )

HEY ANYWAY- u noe the song ''Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo de Xin''---haha. THE EXACT translation in English is ''The Moon represents My love.'' hahah. Aye my translation abilities damn pro one u noe!!!!! I was trying to translate the lyrics for fun. Coz i was thinking of songs popular back in the 50s/ 60s! Thankz to the choir teacher! ( She reminded me of the 50/60s ) Then i got bored, so i searched it on imeen, haha..and tadah..the Kenny G's version of it! Damn nice though!
haha! I miss the Sax! Haven been playing it for years!!!!!

Half-way translating: oh my god! i think i'm spoiling the song! It was damn nice before i translated and sang it myself! I do not do the song justice! hahahahah!

My translation skills:

You asked me, how deep i love u,
I love u forever and forever!
You go ask and ask,
You go think and think.
THe moon represents my love!

I gotta go back to the office today! Coz i really want this new project badly!


The Moon Represents My Heart - Kenny G