Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Nose reminds me of Tree Branch! ( in a positive way! )

my pictures first! The pictures damn pixelated i noe! hah!





okay..then proceed here! hahaha! ( shameless sherry! )


Lurve the beaded pink strap. Lovely Joan gave it to me. She knows that it's ''soooo me''! haha. Still crazzy over corsets and aiming to get them next week! Saw some at Tangs that are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Gotta go! Rushing for some work! Nitez!

HAHA. TODAY ENTRY CHOP CHOP FINISH!

Angel- ''Silence is Golden''
Sherry- ''Yes. Agreed''

AND IT'S NOT VERY LIKELY FOR ME TO BE SILENT. So Today's the day man, that i keep my big mouth close and do my friggin work! THankz Angel! ( oh my god! do u think i'm crazy!!!!! I juz created a character named ''Angel'' outta the blue! haha! )

One thing is for sure.....I've got a hidden talent! * wink wink*
Self-entertainment! Tat's something quite hard to achieve okay, alrite, yo!

OH MY GOD! I GOT SOMETHING MORE TO SAY!

Today got fire drill, and i still took my own friggin time to move down the stairs! hahah. And rite! i saw this man with damn sharppppp nose man. U noe rite, if got one bird fly by rite and sit on top of his nose (like TREE BRANCH! ), I BET THE BIRD WON'T FALL OFF! Coz it's so sharp and looks stable! hahaha! okay..damn random rite! Aiyo! People's nose so sharppp i damn jealous CAN!!!! Chinese somemore! So rare! Can compete with the House of Humor's witch's fake toy nose man! haha. kidding!

okay! Bye!



-Siao Char Bor !Sherry-