Friday, November 21, 2008

Silver Infocomm project at SP/ Corporate Dinner and Dance Event at The Arena

Zouk sent me a new mail for privilege card, and i'm not sure why. Coz i already have it. hahaha. i'd go down and see see lah...hahaha. Anyone going down to Zouk prettaye soon? I lurve Zouk's flyers man! Absolutely gorgeous!




Yay! The previous project i had been working on has finally completed!
Luckily i've got a colleague to help me with the production and direction of that too.
And Joan has been very good in guiding me in layout coz she's damn good with visual communication! Yay! it's done! But i haven't finished compiling and arranging that for my portfolio. : ) I've got a huge interest in photography. I wanna save my own money to buy a DSLR gear. And i'm willing to work really hard for photography.

yar lor...that's y i say u're wasting your time insulting me ( if u hate me ), my pictures are self-promotional tools thru new-media which got me some talenting/ modeling assignments, i was compiling and doing design work at the same time, and also, thru new media, got potential freelance design contacts. I'm trying to find a suitable dance studio to learn dance from too. And at the same time, looking for photographic opportunities. So if you really wanna continue wasting your time insulting me and all, that's pretty fine with me.

Coz 1, you're generating more publicity for me. Number 2, u're providing more blog traffic for me. So i would like to thank you at the same time actually! haha. No 3. You're reflecting very badly on yourselves coz it's a one-sided attack. It reflects badly on EQ and PR. So, in that sense, i think i'm pretty fine with self-marketing, since i've successfully caused my insulters ( though i've never offended anyone! seriously! i'm juz living my own life! Neither did i use a gun to force you to look at me! ) to make money/potential money for me! Every min, every sec counts! hahaha! However, reputation damn important to me hor, so don't blame me for deleting your contacts if whatever u said is SALAH. hahahaha! C'on! oh my god! GET A LIFE! hahaha! Seriously! And now, perhaps, u'd start thinking, ''I wanna write a long mail to attack her and argue with her.'' hahaha.
well..okay okay...go write your mails ok, anything. Whatevaaaa. Thanks for spending so much time being INTO me. I'm cool with that. hahahaha. And anyway, i did a personal reflection and i think, that i really need self-improvement man. So yah lah, thankz for motivating me thru reverse psychology! I din noe u knew that i work on reverse psychology! u insulters are so brilliant!

and more pix at http://dementedcyanide.blogspot.com





* A note from Sherry: I log in once in a while on facebook/ myspace for a short period of time. I basically take words very seriously,even though i have a fun-lurvin character. Any words that were being said, and deemed untrue, and is damaging to my reputation would be taken very seriously. I guard my clean reputation very strongly. And i've mentioned many times that i do not blame people for judging me if i find their criticisms constructive. I take criticisms very well. However, if particular comments and insults insinuate strongly about my moral and personality extremely inaccurately, it's commonsense that i should protect myself. If you found yourself out of my list, that shows that i found your comments/ words extremely detrimental to me.

Fair enough, ''freedom of speech'' hence u are entitled to your own opinions, however, i practice the policy of ''freedom of space'' too. As well as elimination of both tangible and intangible things-that-would-be-harmful-to-my-personal-value, I leave capacity for people who appreciate me as an individual. I don't practice arguing or personal attacks as im past 20, should be more responsible with my words and I've got better and more important things to worry about in life. If we cross paths in the corporate world in future, i would still practice professionalism and deem your irresponsible comments/ opinions as a reflection of immaturity. I'm a person who commits to the belief that one always need self-improvement in life, and am constantly doing that and learning in the process. I have my flaws, and i believe that everyone has, so if u're not God, you should take this time to self-reflect and see what detrimental effects your words would cause the world to have.

Public-relational skills/ EQ are important in the corporate world so i urge you to attempt to be more meticulous with your words for basic survival skills in any industry. Just my 2-cents worth. You could take them lightly if u wanna.*

*To people who are feeling upset about what others say about you, things that are untrue,
remember this. As long as you believe in yourself, you alone. You alone, are enough
to make them shut up by proving them wrong. So no use arguing. Just think of solutions to make them shut up. Make all of them shut up. Make all of them shut up. Make all of them shut up.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahah. Btw, does this picture look corporate-ish? I think i should start taking serious, corporate profile shots as well for my photoshoot portfolio, for a change. I NEED A DRAMATIC CHANGE! HAHAH!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawt Pinky Jacelyn and Blackie Sherry at a corporate dinner and dance event at The Arena. I wouldn't allow it to be too outrageous, so i wore the skirt! hahaha! otherwise, it's really like the swim-suit kind! Sherry was approached by a talent/ events management company for this event. And is still doing self-promotional-based part-time talenting/ modeling. But she DOES NOT get involved in pose-for-sketching/drawing assignments and indecent businesses.