Saturday, November 8, 2008

There should be three buttons sewed in front of my mouth- one button for ''slow down'', one button for ''repeat'' one button for ''stop''!




I din tell much people, think only a few, ( yah. my pattern like that one, hahaha. busy busy busy, then never tell people, then suddenly outta the blue come up with so many pictures at different places, different time! hahah! THen people would be like ''Aye u were there too ah?'') when they asked, that i would be at the Padang helping out with an event yesterday and Thursday. ( Wah, damn stressed yesterday and Thursday man! But i'm glad everything's overrr! )

I was told, when i came back from the nearest toilet at Esplanade,that there were like 4 girls in dresses, my frenz, looking for me yesterday, Din receive calls from my nuns then, and we only last communicated during halloween ( were so busy with our work and all! haha! ) and Can't be the frenz i'm working with coz we all have to wear jeans, covered toe shoes/sports shoes and all, on event ground. But could be frenz from school and we lost contact or sth after we left school. Becoz the event attracts mainly youths ( pri, sec. ) and young adults. ( poly, jc, uni students, around my age. ) hahah. But thankz for the funkay intention of saying hi! when u happened to pass by! ----( ''Haiyah..SHerry stop beating about the bush to say one simple''story'' lah.'' haha. *winkwink* i noe wad u're thinking man! )---Hey last time i used to write FOR FUN, and the editor always gave me a ''word quota''. Other people she din give, ONLY FOR ME U NOE! HAHAHA! ( Not in This language of coz. In formal language! haha! )

My sis bought me a cap and some really cool leggings from her trip. SHe flew off already! hahah. seldom get to see her coz she's always flying around man.

And here's my new corset! My 13th or 14th so far! hahaha. I feel like going to shop for some mini cupboard or wad...juz for my corsets alone! hahaha! My Wardrobe is packed! Seriously! hahaha!

Okay! damn tired already!Blog entry chop chop finish! Rest day for me today! tata! haha! HEY DID U ALL NOTICE SOMETHING? I JUZ NOTICED LEH! WHEN I TALK RITE, JUZ LIKE WHEN I WRITE RITE, NO FULL-STOPS ONE! ALL COMMAS! Maybe there should be three buttons sewed in front of my mouth- one button for ''slow down'', one button for ''repeat'' one button for ''stop''! HAHAH! OKAY! BYE!

-Sherry!-