Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN AT ZOUK! 2008. ; ) ; ) ; ) SECOND DAY- ARENA AT CLARKE QUAY!

updated----Everybody pls use yousendit.com to send large files! Can send large files man! Beta to send large files, than to send separate files in small batches. Beta for u, and beta for the receiver too! You happy, I happy, everybody happy! okay?! hahaha. ( WAD NONSENSE SHERRY! ) Use it ah!-----( no..they din pay me to advertise it here, hahaha! But i like to use it! ) Anyway i sent the files already. The subject head i saved them under is ''BOMB! PLEASE OPEN!'' haha.











( More pix with people to be uploaded! Sorry for the mess now! i gotta go to town now! AND WORK TODAY! ( SUNDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!OH MY GOD!I NOE I HAVE NO LIFE! ARGHH! ) Aye send me all the pix i took with u all leh. My stupid cam lar....FLAT! Dun run away ah! Send me ar! I gotta go already!

To town- Not for fun one. It is to help a fren with some things. Sherry is realllyyyyyyy Doctor AuntAgony SHerry man. Next time i'd start to charge for Doctor Aunt Agony Sherry's consultation huh. MC NOT PROVIDED! hahahaahah! ( Story below! Sorry i'm damn lor sor one! hahaha! )




















































Random Shots:





Pix taken of me, By Joan. My fren, Joan's starting to compile her photography portfolio now, heh. These are just normal fun shots taken using normal digicam! Wait till u see pix taken by her using a professional cam! heh. She got a distinction in Photojournalism during her mass com days! : )













'









































OH MY GOD! I HAD A NITEMARE LAST NIGHT YOU NOE! I DREAMT THAT MY TEETH ALL FELL OUT OR STH. Maybe my teeth has ''FEELINGS'' hahahah. Coz i haven't been wearing my retainers for a freakin' long time! TELL U STH. IF U DECIDE TO WEAR BRACES. BE PREPARED TO WEAR RETAINERS FOR LIFE! SIGH!

The 'HIAO'' fact: oh...no..your eyes are not playing tricks on u. It's not like ''now you see it, now u don't! hahaha. I kinda decided to modify the costume a bit. So here's the Costume after modification: ( WITH SHORTS! NO WORRIES! ) ( This costume belongs to me. so can modify all i want! haha. )

It's very different from the one i wore 2 yrs ago- This one looks more uniform-like, has a bare-back cutting, and is quite loose-fitting. I actually wanted to be a fire-women but i couldn't find that outfit!

Oh yah, went to Zouk with frenz yesterday. Was with Joan's ( Joan, Sharon, Si Jia and I came down together. ) group (Viki and Jack were with us for a while), then went to queue with my nun club members and their boyfrenz; i queued with them though i got my chop earlier.But they were tired, so they din wanna club anymore. Then after that with my cousin coz my phone batt went absolutely flat, can't remember Joan and frenz' numbers ( I should start memorizing Joan's number now!!!!! ), so can't reach anyone. I got a last message that they were at DJ Console,Zouk but it was so dark and squeezy, haha. hard to find man!

So i was literally juz loitering around Zouk trying to find Joan and frenz, and look out for familiar faces! There were frenz who told me that they would be there too anyway! Tot, highly possible that i would bump into a few at Zouk.Since my phone is flat and it's impossible to contact any soul in Zouk or outta Zouk. hahaha. So i was the nurse who was floating about yesterday coz i was trying to look for my frenz. hahahaha.

LUCKILY I HEARD AN ANGEL'S VOICE which came down from heaven, ''SHerry!'' and tadahhhhh, saw my lovely cousin man! Then i was like ''THANK GOD I FOUND U!'' She told me that she expected to see me at Zouk too! haha. I danced with her and her real very very frennly and lovely frenz....After which...thank God i bumped into Viki ( met her earlier, but LOST HER along the way! ), my best best fren, and ex-colleague, and we took pictures with some other interesting personalities! Anyway, i din stay for long, i left quite early, like about 2am. So unlike me rite!

What's the common phrase that came from people's mouths, ''HEy nurse, i need a jab!'' hahahha. I juz laughed them jokes off.h