Thursday, October 30, 2008

CHINESE

Tonite, one multi-coloured bird flew by my window and started playing for me a chinese tune using flute man. i think it's trying to encourage me to NEVER GIVE UP! Yeah! ALWAYS TRY TO IMPROVE ON MY CHINESE! hahahah. THen it kinda bugged me to have candlelight dinner with it, so i asked it to go back to bird kingdom coz i'm busy with work. Siao!
i noe u think that i'm crazy!

hahaha. i told Joan that i'd sleep, but think cannot leh, i got so many things to say everyday! Sorry honz, for leaving msn without saying bye yesterday. Was in a lousy mood yesterday. Anyway, i'm feeling much beta today!

OH MY GOD. Chinese is killing me man. When i look at it, my energy level decrease by 80 percent. That was why i kept bugging everyone to eat early lunch with me! When i look at Chinese words, my entire being turn into JELLY!

haiyah....i wished i had studied harder back in sch man, now i see chinese i got cheena-phobia man. So i'm officialy cheena-phobic. tio boh?!

hahahahaha! U NOE WAD?! in the past..when i wanted to test myself chinese-spelling rite, i had to tape record my own voice, and pause, and then play back. hahahah. Not bad...i can EXPAND MY SOMZ BUSINESS- hahahah.----SOMZ CHINESE TUTION CENTRE! hahahah. i think all mothers would complain after that man!

U would ask why rite....Coz when my ''tester'' ( hahaha. not gonna to say here! *winkwink ) test me chinese, her pronunciation is damn weird. With han-yu-pin-yin's guidance, but still weird. So half the time, i kept wondering to myself, how come suddenly the list got some ulu words pop out one! hahahaha. Then heard some ulu words, i kena stunned man! hahahah!

U noe during Exams, i would really flip the dictionary LIKE MAD MAN. Flip like nobody's business man! Thank God for the invention of the DICTIONARY! HALLELUJAH! I think the people who sat beside me the other time, after looking at me, not kanchiong, also can become kanchiong man! tio boh?! I think it's more like, i spent 30 mins writing, 1 hr checking dictionary.
*winkwink*

Haiyah. u noe something, due to work, i feel like a toad in a well, but then, it's quite NOT bad lah. at least, i still got digital gadgets in the ''well''.

Haiyah, maybe i should juz retire and open a flower shop, everyday sit there and peel flower petals. Selling Satay quite a lot of hard-work man. hahahaha.
And i can't cook leh! My best dish is MAGGIE MEE!

-!Sherry- ( ''!'' is inspired by the !kungbushmen! )